Welcome To aBlackWeb

Male Trans Activist Says Women Don’t Own Womanhood or Periods

This is the bullshit Biden's administration has been pushing.

Trying to bully African countries that refuse to push the LGBT agenda.........yet, not doing the same to other countries we do business with that do the same thing.

Saudi Arabia..........India..............France...............etc.
Zimbabwe main exports partners are not one of the main 6 nations well besides China so they feel as though they can move on them like that cause Zimbabwe really has nothing to offer them

This is the bullshit Biden's administration has been pushing.

Trying to bully African countries that refuse to push the LGBT agenda.........yet, not doing the same to other countries we do business with that do the same thing.

Saudi Arabia..........India..............France...............etc.

The U.S. is inconsistent and hypocrtitical with how it deals with other nations. That said, those African nations do a little more than just "refuse to push the LGBT agenda." It's one thing to simply not go along with all the bullshit. It's another thing to give lifetime imprisonments and executions to people just because they are gay. I don't know if Zimbabwe is taking it that far, but if they are, I'm not mad at the U.S. or the World Bank or anyone else cutting them off. Human rights violations should have consequences. The same goes for America. Maybe if we had someone that was willing to cut us off for our bullshit, Black people might not have been treated so badly over the decades.

Short answer: left wing white supremacy.

Longer: The NORMALIZATION of this bullshit. Pronouns and trans/cisgender categories on applications, paperwork and maybe your mf driver's license. Democrat legislation that PUNISHES those who don't play along. Trannies having more privileges than black citizens. The further marginalization of real women, especially sisters. I could go on....

I say what I say for a reason

Keep playing along negroes, cuz if you don't they'll take your children from you

Back