Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe's Obsession w/ Kendrick Continues

Also Kendrick is doing Kung Fu which is Chinese and always had a pass since Bruce Lee came through and crushed the buildings

Lupe is doing some Japanese Karate Samurai shit. We all know Japan is the nerd capital of the world.

Kung Fu brought us Jackie Chan. How many famous Samurai's u know b?

Also Kendrick is doing Kung Fu which is Chinese and always had a pass since Bruce Lee came through and crushed the buildings

Lupe is doing some Japanese Karate Samurai shit. We all know Japan is the nerd capital of the world.

Sonny Chiba
But I Kenny does use ninja's

Sonny Chiba
But I Kenny does use ninja's

I only know who Sonny Chiba is because I bought a bootleg sonny chiba from a street vendor when I was like 10.

Most people in the western world think of Jet Li, Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan when u mention famous martial artist. And they Chinese.

Donnie Yen might get a pass too.

but... this aint about ninjas. Its about Samurai's.

Ninjas been good in my good every since 3 ninja kids came through and crushed the buildings

I know of a few but the really important black samurai which inspired afro samurai Yasuke

Aw man im bout to go thru this thread LOL....I know Lu said Kenny aint really got no punchlines...let me see the feelings in this here.

i dont give a shit lol

why isnt he corny for pretending to do the same shit that Lupe actually does?

www.2sides.com
I rarely Ever agree with this AP nigga. But he is 100% right about the karate shit. Niggas thought it was so cool for Kung Fu Kenny, but I’ve saw Lupe get killed for karate 4 different times in this thread alone

Lupe raps better than Kendrick
Kendrick is a better artist than Lupe.

@Judge_Judah how in the FUCK do you skip Chopper, fam

Other than that, next time The Lusers getting it in, @ me.

Best Rapper of the Fuckin Millennium. @Sion....he won that old thread nigga deal with it

And real talk @Cain clapped both these niggas tho lol

I rarely Ever agree with this AP nigga. But he is 100% right about the karate shit. Niggas thought it was so cool for Kung Fu Kenny, but I’ve saw Lupe get killed for karate 4 different times in this thread alone

Lupe raps better than Kendrick
Kendrick is a better artist than Lupe.
LMAO

when did you and I get off track?? lol

Definitely our first FOF thread of the year lol

And props to @OhMars for 3 ninjas post, that was my shit as a kid lol

wait until this shit gets on a beat

this shit was fire!!!

i'ma remember this post kneegah!!

Nigga that shitwas garbage lmaooooooooo this nigga talkin about medicine on the moon that's as heavy as a spaceship on top of a spaceship that's weighless, i hate you niggas, this nigga can fart on a track and yall mfs would put it on before bed every night

Nigga that shitwas garbage lmaooooooooo this nigga talkin about medicine on the moon that's as heavy as a spaceship on top of a spaceship that's weighless, i hate you niggas, this nigga can fart on a track and yall mfs would put it on before bed every night

yeah, and if nasal drip kenny said the same thing, you would be ready to help build his statue in compton somewhere

yeah, and if nasal drip kenny said the same thing, you would be ready to help build his statue in compton somewhere

This bus is never late,yall niggas love talkin about "what ifs" when niggas hit yall with fax

Back