Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe's Obsession w/ Kendrick Continues

I've said it on here multiple times, I fuck with lupe, mainly his old shit. T&Y was cool, wasn't a classic tho. Lupe's been doing what Em's been doing for almost 10 years now, masking weak bars with forced multis. Just like the clip he made yesterday, talkin about medicine on the moon, spaceships on top of spaceships that's weightless, like cmon, yall stanning is at an alltime high. He's been feeding yall bullshit for years and yall eat the shit up.

This the lupe i fuck with

I've said it on here multiple times, I fuck with lupe, mainly his old shit. T&Y was cool, wasn't a classic tho. Lupe's been doing what Em's been doing for almost 10 years now, masking weak bars with forced multis. Just like the clip he made yesterday, talkin about medicine on the moon, spaceships on top of spaceships that's weightless, like cmon, yall stanning is at an alltime high. He's been feeding yall bullshit for years and yall eat the shit up.

This the lupe i fuck with

You say this....but then turn around and praise Daylyt for the same thing just yesterday lol.

Just admit you don't like Lupe man

You say this....but then turn around and praise Daylyt for the same thing just yesterday lol.

Just admit you don't like Lupe man

Day was spittin bars like the lupe vid I just dropped, you stannin so hard u can't see it. I've been objective with fax and proof this entire thread, while yall been in denial lol

Y'all better hope I stay in this meeting all day

That couldn't be further from the truth. There's been more than enough proof provided that lupe been on some fuck shit, there's no denying that. He dropped a trash ass diss record, there's no denying that. This thread shouldn't have made it past the 1st page if yall was keepin it a buck.

Negative. My arguments were never meant to combat people that have listened to dude and come to the opinion of just not liking the music. That's cool. My arguments have been towards people that use redundant clichés to describe him and call his music "trash".

I don't like E-40's music, but I'd never call his music trash or try to take away his legendary status. He's earned that shit. Trash is Yachty. Uzi Vert. Kodak Black.

The knock on him being "lyrical miracle" is also completely unwarranted. 99% of his lyricism has meaning to it. Whether you wanna take the time to get to the meaning is part of the appeal (or disdain) for his music. That stupid opinion was formulated by dumb niggas and then adopted by people who seek to disregard him.

ITT, I've both blasted ol' boy for his antics outside of music and his wack stance towards his fans when he releases subpar shit, which happens far more often than it should. He's had at least 1 classic, 1 4 1/2 mic joint, 1 4 joint, 1 mediocre joint, and 2 wack shits for his entire catalog.

Kendrick numbers? Pffttt... Not even close. He's been on a streak of dropping classic/great material since 2010 with the Kendrick Lamar EP.

Kendrick >>> Lupe in albums/songwriting.
Lupe >>> Kendrick in lyricism.

I can respect that and plus I've always said Lupe was a good MC, well the old Lupe.

As far as being a better lyricist? I can't cosign that. But that's a separate discussion.

you niggas and this “chased off” bullshit. Sir Im 28 years old. Nobody has ever chased me off of anything whether it be the playground or the internet.

“too much simping going on” so you mean to tell me because SOME of the men on this forumn know how to have adult conversations and dont call me out my name over subjective shit like movies and music, their simping????? lmaooo Ghost youre smarter than this my guy

you missed my whole point like you missed that abc plot of bright , i don't want nobody to chase you off ,call you out your name or none of that sucker shit i was always against female bashing shit was lame

my point is niggas are cosigning your post and agreeing with the stupidity of what you said because you are a female they didn't share your views 100% or at all on whole other site with the same subject but hey since goldie set that rule and this partially dating sight niggas are afraid to speak their mind or go against what they really think to get brownie points

you missed my whole point like you missed that abc plot of bright , i don't want nobody to chase you off ,call you out your name or none of that sucker shit i was always against female bashing shit was lame

my point is niggas are cosigning your post and agreeing with the stupidity of what you said because you are a female they didn't share your views 100% or at all on whole other site with the same subject but hey since goldie set that rule and this partially dating sight niggas are afraid to speak their mind or go against what they really think to get brownie points

Lol is it that deep tho? Lupe fanbase mustve been od

At the end of the day, Lupe's been obsessed with Kendrick since GKMC. This nigga has done a dozen interviews about kendrick, posted mad tweets, made diss records and kendrick aint paying that nigga no mind. His diss was trash and it was wrap after that.

Talking about Kendrick's the best in the game at storytelling and painting visuals, but aint lyrical? nigga what? that' s part of being lyrical. Nas aint no punchline nigga, but not one of u niggas is gon tell me he ain't lyrical.

So what he want, kendrick to do that goofy decoding rap like he does?

"See when kendrick said hat he was really talking about the horseshoe that old yella used to wear. Cuz in the show old yella nicked his shoe and when kendrick said kapernick, the 1st syllable is kap/cap and another word for cap is hat"

giphy.gif

Lol is it that deep tho? Lupe fanbase mustve been od

They didn't turn on him until his bitch nigga antics got worse and worse i think he's an elite lyricist i will never take that away but imo he's a meh mc

To say his rhyme schemes are trash and that he's an idiot is trying to hard and clearly shows she aint got a clue

At the end of the day, Lupe's been obsessed with Kendrick since GKMC. This nigga has done a dozen interviews about kendrick, posted mad tweets, made diss records and kendrick aint paying that nigga no mind. His diss was trash and it was wrap after that.

Talking about Kendrick's the best in the game at storytelling and painting visuals, but aint lyrical? nigga what? that' s part of being lyrical. Nas aint no punchline nigga, but not one of u niggas is gon tell me he ain't lyrical.

So what he want, kendrick to do that goofy decoding rap like he does?

"See when kendrick said hat he was really talking about the horseshoe that old yella used to wear. Cuz in the show old yella nicked his shoe and when kendrick said kapernick, the 1st syllable is kap/cap and another word for cap is hat"

giphy.gif

Here's some Kap bars since you wanna be a funny nigga.

They didn't turn on him until his bitch nigga antics got worse and worse i think he's an elite lyricist i will never take that away but imo he's a meh mc

To say his rhyme schemes are trash and that he's an idiot is trying to hard and clearly shows she aint got a clue

Its music it all about opinions bruh. Maybe some exaggerations but if people think his scheme is weak or he dumb so be it.

Even on this shit he's mentioning Kendrick, good god this nigga's a kendrick stan lol

where did he mention kendrick?

edit: oh

that was a super reach by you

do better

lol ur telling on urself fam.

1:30 mark
read my edit

and around that time, iirc, didnt kendrick just drop some visuals or something to "be humble" and everybody was giving him shit about what he said about chicks?

if anything, it was a shoutout, but i dont expect your disdain for Lupe to come to the same conclusion

Who cares what video just came out? He keeps kendrick's name in his mouth. He had a handful of interviews talkin about kendrick, fax. He dropped disses, fax. He's dropped a ton of tweets about kendrick, fax. U gotta be real about that shit at some point, ur reaching shadyteam level stanning.

Who cares what video just came out? He keeps kendrick's name in his mouth. He had a handful of interviews talkin about kendrick, fax. He dropped disses, fax. He's dropped a ton of tweets about kendrick, fax. U gotta be real about that shit at some point, ur reaching shadyteam level stanning.

in this case, its relevant b/c it dates the song and adds context to the bar

meaning he wasnt just releasing some previously recorded unheard shit

but again, you think that was a diss?

Back