Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe's Obsession w/ Kendrick Continues

Sorry. Been working. That shit Lupe said wack. Nigga need to fall back cuz he out here looking ri-fucking-diculous. I have no intentions of defending his antics.

Yea as a Lupe fan I agree. Can't defend his current antics. But I'll always defend F&L, The Cool, and T&Y as dope albums.

Uhhh Lupe is the last person that should have a critique on anyone.
#1 Lasers was ass
#2 He admitted Lasers was ass after his fans protested for the label to release the album.
#3 F&L 2 was trash
#4 Drogas Light was trash(he admitted this and still released it)
#5 he retired then came back(flip flopping mentality)
#6 The man places blame on others instead of himself for not being in the limelight anymore
#7 Got checked by Chief Keef and stated he wants to retire

i got a drago for all these wack points, but im unmotivated this morning

Nah, kill these niggas man

it wont matter brah

I said what i said

Lupe is a better rapper than Kendrick, but struggles to make good songs that can have chart success

Although, i loved the video for Deliver and Madonna, they still dont resonate with a lot of people who out here being the so called gatekeepers of hiphop

Foh lol At the end of the day, we're all here cuz of the music, which you said Kendrick is better at making. That's all I need to know you know.

Foh lol At the end of the day, we're all here cuz of the music, which you said Kendrick is better at making. That's all I need to know you know.

i mean, if we really wanna get technical, he is better at crafting songs that appeal to people who are easily impressed

HA

j/k...slightly, but like my future example, i think he is better at crafting songs, but a musical genius like you claim he is...he is not

when Lupe does karate, its "he's lame, he's corny"

when Kdot dresses up like he does karate, its

tumblr_mtiog3d6Ll1qee6wmo1_250.gif

Bruh, Kendrick did it for a album theme, Lupe really thinks he's korean. His instagram has nothing but CHOPSTICKS AND NOODLES on it!!!

Bruh, Kendrick did it for a album theme, Lupe really thinks he's korean. His instagram has nothing but CHOPSTICKS AND NOODLES on it!!!
i dont give a shit lol

why isnt he corny for pretending to do the same shit that Lupe actually does?

www.2sides.com

imma play devils advocate here bruh.

But Kendrick did it for a concept on one album.

Lupe actually practices with a katana in full gear and watches anime religiously. He also had a black belt in some form of martial art.

Kinda nerd status bruh. U got a better chance comparing him with RZA who also has weird obsession with kung fu flicks and dresses up in karate gear.

imma play devils advocate here bruh.

But Kendrick did it for a concept on one album.

Lupe actually practices with a katana in full gear and watches anime religiously. He also had a black belt in some form of martial art.

Kinda nerd status bruh. U got a better chance comparing him with RZA who also has weird obsession with kung fu flicks and dresses up in karate gear.

nah...i want to show the hypocrisy lol

if Lupe is corny for practicing martial arts, then kenny is corny for pretending to do martial arts

Back