his beats are garbage

his rhyme schemes make me physically ill

Im over his pseudo intellectualism

he’s literally one notch above B.O.B in the brains department

and thats not saying much because B.O.B is fucking dumb

fake woke niggas make my ass itch

get lupe the fuck outta here

Idris-Elba.gif

Nah fam, the way HE and his fans have been hypin him up for 10 years like he was the most dangerous MC to ever live to end up dropping that wack ass dud, was like the kid at school who acted tough and had niggas scared to fight him, then when it came time to fight he started swinging like a faggot and had erebody like

000.gif

I don't wanna hear shit about how this nigga will hypothetically kill anybody lol That ship has sailed.

Joe made pump it up B....

Straight doo doo grits

He trash too now right?

Btw, Kendrick is garbage as fuck.

Get his vocodor using trying to sound like a mix between Eminem and Lil Wayne ass the fuck out of here.

Kdot gotta man up and diss him. Its not like a nobody is calling him out. Lupe well known enough and more importantly, Lupe gets universal respect as a lyricist and he stays going at K.dot and all you hear back is crickets.

So far I know that K.dots label mate called out Lupe, the owner of the label called out Lupe, but nothing from K.dot.

So, to summarize, respected lyricist A been calling out respected lyricist B, and instead of hip hop fans calling out respected lyricist B to respond, we shitting on respect lyricist B.

Yall stay changing rules for yall favorite rappers man.

Lupe dropped a trash ass diss that even his fans wanna pretend never happened lol , Kendrick has no reason to pay that nigga any mind.

Lupe still throwing shots at K.Dot and K.Dot has his label mates and label owner calling out Lupe and hes mute.

If he is so much better, he should spank Lupe and call it a day.

Since when has an emcee stayed shut when he got called out by another emcee?

And cause its K.Dot yall making excuses.

There's no excuses. Ur nigga made a trash diss and still talkin. Nobody gives af about the nigga at this point but his nerd coalition.

Lupe stan here, just listened to spray paint and ink pens, lupe the killer, and pressure....so i didnt kno lupe was going at kdot. I hate that lupe is talking about kdot, but i honestly hear the control verse and vibe harder on the big sean part...kdot verse was a lil weak like the parachute made of a condom tied to a dread...great visual..but i like when kdot is talking about ending careers..but i dont think he has the verses to do it...i dont think he has mass weapons of destruction..but kdot talking about doing it got him some hype...i guess i like kdot and new lupe is trash, but drakes ghost writer would probably expose kdot lyrically...but then im sure kdot next rhyme will be about murder and that wouldnt be cool...kdot still a great mc tho, just "talking" about ending careers is his specialty....cheese eggs and bomb head, thats a new raise and a signing bonus!ARGH!
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back