Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe's Obsession w/ Kendrick Continues

Thank you fam for not being caught up in the hype. How many times has it been proven that just because you're a lyrical MC doesn't mean you're gonna be a great battle rapper ? Joe Budden and Hollow, 50 Cent proved that against most his adversaries, Drake vs Meek Mill, etc and many others. Lupe would get washed by Kendrick Lamar iuno what these niggas saying.....

Kendrick would slam that nigga on his head. I WISH Kendrick would ether the fuck outta Lupe.....
But he won't cuz he dont want them problems.....kendrick was barely dealing w Drake

Reactions: GNS
Last I heard from Lupe he was explaining why he's a samurai

giphy.gif
LMAO! is this an edited gif?

Rapper of the millennium my ass, Kendrick Lamar would destroy Lupe....
In what?

Rapping?

Man, I should've stayed out if this thread

The nigging is at extremely high levels

I lol everytime these niggas try to act like Lupe didn't drop that trash ass Kendrick diss. "but yo, if lupe and kendrick battled, kendrick's dead!"

lol nigga he already tried and threw up an airball

Man, playas fuck up too. Lol. I've seen Steph Curry throw up air balls too. If you're gonna use anomalies to discredit entire bodies of work...

I still believe it would a battle of epic proportions.

SLR 2 notwithstanding, remember that Lu had Mos and Budden tappin out at just the prospect of lyrical warfare.

Or are we gonna leave out those facts too?

I guess we are forgetting about these moments. Lol. The whole "If a tree falls in the forest thing," huh?

He's saying that like Kendrick ain't got 3 fucking classics back to back SMMFH

Shut up, @Sion. I'm talking about songs here, not albums. Keep up, negro. Ain't no one tryna take away from Kendrick's body of work. Every project from him has been exemplary, but he ain't a better lyricist. I'm not giving him that crown.

You ass hat. Lmao.

Man, playas fuck up too. Lol. I've seen Steph Curry throw up air balls too. If you're gonna use anomalies to discredit entire bodies of work...

I guess we are forgetting about these moments. Lol. The whole "If a tree falls in the forest thing," huh?

Shut up, @Sion. I'm talking about songs here, not albums. Keep up, negro. Ain't no one tryna take away from Kendrick's body of work. Every project from him has been exemplary, but he ain't a better lyricist. I'm not giving him that crown.

You ass hat. Lmao.

Nah fam, the way HE and his fans have been hypin him up for 10 years like he was the most dangerous MC to ever live to end up dropping that wack ass dud, was like the kid at school who acted tough and had niggas scared to fight him, then when it came time to fight he started swinging like a faggot and had erebody like

000.gif

I don't wanna hear shit about how this nigga will hypothetically kill anybody lol That ship has sailed.

Kendrick came for Drake's head and Drake ducked him. The BET awards cypher, Control and even in interviews for the longest and Drake still hiding and has yet to catch Kunta's smoke. To say Kendrick is afraid of whiny ass Lupe is ludicrous fam....

Kendrick could end Lupe career with a subliminal.

Lupe got classics. Kendrick got classics. Both of them niggas are great emcees. I fuck with both of em. Lupe can be hard to defend sometimes though but Food & Liquor, The Cool, and Tetsuo & Youth are what we Lupe fans hang our hat on when trying to prove Lupe's status as a premier emcee in the game. Yall hating ass niggas are right bout one thing though, that nigga Kendrick got the crown right now and Lupe is in his feelings bout it. Would love to see these two go at it on wax this year, would be great for hip hop.

Don’t get the hate for lupe. I don’t listen to dude like that but he’s no where close to trash like say a joe budden

Back