Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe's Obsession w/ Kendrick Continues

Everything he said was wrong.

The black panther soundtrack =/= kendrick album

the cover art he said was stolen hasn't even come out yet

and the most obvious thing that displays how obsessed he is with kendrick and how dumb this whole issue is, why in the fuck are u surprised that the cover for The BLACK panther soundtrack.............. has a black cover?

tenor.gif

Everything he said was wrong.

The black panther soundtrack =/= kendrick album

the cover art he said was stolen hasn't even come out yet

and the most obvious thing that displays how obsessed he is with kendrick and how dumb this whole issue is, why in the fuck are u surprised that the cover for The BLACK panther soundtrack.............. has a black cover?

tenor.gif

I was talking about the tweet

Sorry I wasn't specific

I was talking about the tweet

Sorry I wasn't specific

It's all subjective. But to say a nigga isn't lyrical cuz he doesn't spit punchlines is ridiculous. Especially from a nigga with weak punchlines.

It's all subjective. But to say a nigga isn't lyrical cuz he doesn't spit punchlines is ridiculous. Especially from a nigga with weak punchlines.
So you just have an issue with him saying Kendrick's punchlines are weak?

So you just have an issue with him saying Kendrick's punchlines are weak?

I don't think I said anything about his last tweet, cuz he already hung himself at this point. My issue was with the first set of tweets in the OP.

As far as the last set of tweets, smh @ me having to say "the last set of tweets" niggas clearly obsessed , but yea, as far as those, saying a nigga isn't lyrical because he doesn't spit punchlines is ridiculous.

He just continues to dig himself deeper in the grave with his fuck nigga behavior.

I don't think I said anything about his last tweet, cuz he already hung himself at this point. My issue was with the first set of tweets in the OP.

As far as the last set of tweets, smh @ me having to say "the last set of tweets" niggas clearly obsessed , but yea, as far as those, saying a nigga isn't lyrical because he doesn't spit punchlines is ridiculous.

He just continues to dig himself deeper in the grave with his fuck nigga behavior.

Interesting pov

Bout to bump Tetsuo and youth

That's all u got? lol

What's ur take on it?
Lupe is a better rapper

Kendrick makes better songs

This can be said about a bunch of hip hop pairings though.

Cole is a better rapper than future, but future makes better songs

Shrugs

Lupe is a better rapper

Kendrick makes better songs

This can be said about a bunch of hip hop pairings though.

Cole is a better rapper than future, but future makes better songs

Shrugs

I figured you thought that, but i was more so speaking about the things that transpired this weekend.

I think Lupe is doing what he's been trying to do since GKMC, which is get K.Dot who is the biggest rapper in the game and considered the best rapper in the world, to battle him, which well propel Lupe's career from out of the gutter. But that weak ass diss record he dropped has and will prevent him from getting Kendrick to take him serious. If Lupe would've dropped a fire ass diss, Kendrick would've had no choice but to respond. Now it's a done deal and his reaches for attention is becoming sad af at this point.

I figured you thought that, but i was more so speaking about the things that transpired this weekend.

I think Lupe is doing what he's been trying to do since GKMC, which is get K.Dot who is the biggest rapper in the game and considered the best rapper in the world, to battle him, which well propel Lupe's career from out of the gutter. But that weak ass diss record he dropped has and will prevent him from getting Kendrick to take him serious. If Lupe would've dropped a fire ass diss, Kendrick would've had no choice but to respond. Now it's a done deal and his reaches for attention is becoming sad af at this point.

Oh

I think Lupe needs to just chill and continue to make good music. He knows he can spit so I'm not sure why he is seeking validation from Kendrick.

I agree with what has been said mainly. He feels he was Kendrick before Kendrick, yet Kendrick gets all the notariety and praise and he was labeled as a backpack rapper with a cult fan base.

Uhhh Lupe is the last person that should have a critique on anyone.
#1 Lasers was ass
#2 He admitted Lasers was ass after his fans protested for the label to release the album.
#3 F&L 2 was trash
#4 Drogas Light was trash(he admitted this and still released it)
#5 he retired then came back(flip flopping mentality)
#6 The man places blame on others instead of himself for not being in the limelight anymore
#7 Got checked by Chief Keef and stated he wants to retire

Uhhh Lupe is the last person that should have a critique on anyone.
#1 Lasers was ass
#2 He admitted Lasers was ass after his fans protested for the label to release the album.
#3 F&L 2 was trash
#4 Drogas Light was trash(he admitted this and still released it)
#5 he retired then came back(flip flopping mentality)
#6 The man places blame on others instead of himself for not being in the limelight anymore
#7 Got checked by Chief Keef and stated he wants to retire

giphy.gif

@thuggetry whatever horse shit you gon say you better say it cuz I have some shit for any of y'all. You gonna nosign the Budden comments like they ain't true. Pump It Up charted higher than ANY Lupe Fiasco song. And you a fuckin lie if you think Joe couldn't clean Lupe's clocks. Mouse would murder Lupe in a battle.

That's not true fam. Lupe had 2 songs that charted higher than Pump it Up on the Hot 100, which only reached 38.

Superstar (10)
The Show Goes On (9)

I hope one of these L@SERS defend that bullshit Lupe posted cuz boy oh boy do I have some ammo in the tank.....

Sorry. Been working. That shit Lupe said wack. Nigga need to fall back cuz he out here looking ri-fucking-diculous. I have no intentions of defending his antics.

Back