Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe's Obsession w/ Kendrick Continues

I always felt like Lupe was ahead of his time, when he came into the game his peers were Game, Ross, Jeezy ect and HipHop was kind of going through a transition period.......He would've been much more appreciated if he came out with the Kendricks and J Coles of the world

But I also understand that Lu just isnt for everybody

Last edited:
But I also feel like Lupe sees how Kendrick's career has taken off, while basically having the same content as himself, and he feels some type of way about it.

Like, "Damn. I'd be in the same position as him if I had carte blanche with my career too."

Bars

All we do is spit bars...

This basically

I love both brothas as artistes. Great musicians. They both fall in those comparisons people always make between Mike & Prince or Jay & NaS ... massive fan of both

@Busta Carmichael props bro for that The Cool drop... listening now smoking a spliff

View attachment 19888

Hi definition ft snoop is one of the best tracks on there.

listen to lupe verses. Crazy display of lyricism

Bruh, u know it, i know it, we all know it, that kendrick diss was dumpster juice.

If that's what he's bringing to the table, I'd rather wait till sean and kdot officially go at it.

Bruh, u know it, i know it, we all know it, that kendrick diss was dumpster juice.

If that's what he's bringing to the table, I'd rather wait till sean and kdot officially go at it.

14kwrhk.gif

Drop 3 dope lines from the diss.

If u can find 3 dope bars, I'll send u half of my bank.

Got my SLR wires crossed. Thought you were talking about the first one. Nah. 2 and 3 were "meh" and not of the caliber of the first one.

I still believe it would a battle of epic proportions.

SLR 2 notwithstanding, remember that Lu had Mos and Budden tappin out at just the prospect of lyrical warfare.

Or are we gonna leave out those facts too?
Lupe is bodybagging Kendrick if it comes down to it period

Lupe is bodybagging Kendrick if it comes down to it period

u say that like its a hypothetical lol , there's proof that when it was time to make a kendrick diss, it was trash. Yall doing yall best to sweep that garbage under the rug, but i dont forget shit lol

Kendrick too in the zone right now.....

He's like Kobe when he dropped 81..

Lupe ain't been in that zone in a hot minute..... Kendrick would cook dude right now....

Lupe will be the next body of 2018 behind Uncle Murda

Lupe ain't been in that zone in a hot minute..... Kendrick would cook dude right now....

Smack set it up

Last we heard from him he was getting out rapped by Rapsody

I lol everytime these niggas try to act like Lupe didn't drop that trash ass Kendrick diss. "but yo, if lupe and kendrick battled, kendrick's dead!"

lol nigga he already tried and threw up an airball

Back