Welcome To aBlackWeb

The indiana jones episode I think. The book was how he knew the code to get through the door before the floor fell out from under them if I remember correctly
And Montrose said this?

ima have to go back and watch i dont remember that

And Montrose said this?

ima have to go back and watch i dont remember that

I plan on going back after the season finale to watch it over.. cuz I dont remember his eyes going black. I remember him burning a book tho.

The shit he read aloud before burning the book was the code that got them through the door

The indiana jones episode I think.

He was drunk and burned a book.. some byelaws book or some shit for that white cult.

The book was how he knew the code to get through the door before the floor fell out from under them if I remember correctly
Oh yeah I remember that now

First of all she know damn well I'm not looking at her arm but at the itty bitty..

Secondly, Fuck that. We appreciate her commitment but safety first.

Thirdly I really didn't need to see the old creepy lady burning. Especially when she knew they were short on time. Next time display that impeccable sprint form and gtfo there

Asking a Tulsa survivor, who likely has PTSD of some sort, to literally watch his own trauma wasn't the best idea.
Montrose was annoying this episode but the character did have a reason to be.
The same can be said for Leti literally watching someone burn alive in front of her.
I get they were trying to make it dramatic for them, still, some parts felt dragged out.

Hippolyta off living her best life, abandoning her daughter, was disappointing to learn.
She might have gone and pulled a Bran on us.

Also disappointed that the show hasn't dived more into African mysticism.
They had access to a Mambo already, definitely could have found others willing to aid them.
A missed opportunity for unexplored content right there.
And a little belittling of an already racially charged show... eh, perhaps I expected too much.

Cool episode, but I am kind of ready to wrap this up now.

So Tic telling the 9 tailed lady to GTFOH was pretty much the end of her being on the show? I actually liked that story line thought it would be more to it than that

If this isn't a 1 season show I'm sure she'll be brought back at some point.

So Tic telling the 9 tailed lady to GTFOH was pretty much the end of her being on the show? I actually liked that story line thought it would be more to it than that
Tic a sucker! That asian bih would do whatever for him meanwhile jambalaya over here casting invincible spells for herself alone and her sister plotting to get him killed. That damn light skin is the real demon...anyway I've already made my feelings known on the subject, he shoulda kept bof of em.

Idt she left. She prolly hanging around somewhere only to pop up later to throw a rasengan at someone for tic when shit gets real.

Watched a few episodes bacc with my sister. She was like “Dude brave As shit being gay on camera” I had to tell her About Old Omar from Baltimore yo.

Back