Welcome To aBlackWeb

Concerning Ruby, there always have and always will be black folks like her. Hopefully she's plotting.

When leti walked in that house after running from them crackas and that old lady looked at her....she creeped me tf out
I was like yea this bitch is a witch
It ain't take a whole lotta convincing either

Also, I know a lot of y'all niggaz anti gay... But I actually like the way this show handled gay.

It wasn't just a force for inclusiveness. I feel like it was a significant part of the character and his impact on other characters.

It was a better take at normalizing it cuz I imagine that's how regular people would react.

Also, I know a lot of y'all niggaz anti gay... But I actually like the way this show handled gay.

It wasn't just a force for inclusiveness. I feel like it was a significant part of the character and his impact on other characters.

It was a better take at normalizing it cuz I imagine that's how regular people would react.
I was about to make a post about this. Montrose is arguably the best and most layered character on this show.
The way they are peeling back layers...this episode was the payoff to all of it imo

Back