Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dope episode... even tho that Black Wallstreet shit got me pissed all over again..smh. Seeing the grandmoms burn was tough to watch.

Montrose drunk ass dont need to go on no more missions. Make a map and stay yo ass home next time.

Kinda irritated Leti was slow rolling on her way back to the portal.. hurrry the fuck up! lol

Sucks we only got one episode left. I've been enjoying this show for real

Dope episode... even tho that Black Wallstreet shit got me pissed all over again..smh. Seeing the grandmoms burn was tough to watch.

Montrose drunk ass dont need to go on no more missions. Make a map and stay yo ass home next time.

Kinda irritated Leti was slow rolling on her way back to the portal.. hurrry the fuck up! lol

Sucks we only got one episode left. I've been enjoying this show for real

S/o damn there lost it yellin at the TV. Lol.

Yeah this episode pissed me da fucc off. Wypipo wonder why we feel the way we do towards them.

I really hate watching the reliving of fuckery
Joosie smollet sister pissed me off walking all slow as shit
Ruby is gone to the other side
We lost her
It's over

I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt...but she gone. G'on head and hit that music for Ruby Mr. DJ...

Damn this shit is too dope

Gotta binge and rewatch the season after the finale cuz it's just that damn good, I'm still kinda confused and dont even give af at this point lol. I like seeing what I see firsthand, hear what other people think and interpret, and just keep guessing how this shit is going to end....then reapply all this shit back on the replay...this is great.

Thank yall for all the information on the black people they're portraying and showcasing throughout the season.....it's been a great learning tool that I will definitely use and have my boys dive into when they are of age(I dont think my oldest is ready to see Omar go full Omar just yet lmao). Peele is about to be up there with the GOAT Black filmmakers/writers after this if he ain't up there already with his current resume....give him what he wants to create and get out(no pun) of the way lol

Hippolyta annoying as shit.

Talking bout she been gone for 200 years...

Omar drank that whole jar...?

Ole boy tic was swinging that bat

Fuck Christina, and fuck Ruby

Leti with that slow walk was killing me.

Loved this episode

I'm looking forward to tic being able to wield some magic on some gandalf/dumbledore shit
Fuck that skinny becky knowing everything

I feel there's more explanation needed on that pigs condition. Glad he's dead tho

Time travel shit is done often. I'm gonna have to just accept the tic baseball bat shit and that be it cause I can't wrap my head around how tf the mechanics of that is supposed to work.

Leti trying to keep a pregnancy secret from people that already knew was funny & annoying. Like bitch get outta here everybody knows.
I didn't get the secrecy in the first place. These people stay trying to keep shit from each other. She looks even dumber for going for a spell to help tic and putting it on herself instead.

Either ruby gonna pull a fast one on magical becky or she really dgaf. She heard tic was bout to be a sacrifice and was like....oh well

Back