Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ok why the disrespect. Instead of being a female based guy and acting on emotions, why don't you challenge what I posted. Oh you cant because you are a female instead of a man, because that little petty thing you just did. Shows that you don't have what it takes, so you resorted to being a childish girl.

I wrote 3 words.

You telling me my exchange is the more emotional of the 2?

:huh:

Is Ruby a coon?

I dunno.

She enjoys that taste of white privilege. But...not sure if its enough for her to wanna denounce her blackness.

She's definitely fed up wit the racist bs she, and black folks in that era go thru on a daily basis. I think its that rather than not wanting to be black.

But you can make the argument for both sides

I dunno.

She enjoys that taste of white privilege. But...not sure if its enough for her to wanna denounce her blackness.

She's definitely fed up wit the racist bs she, and black folks in that era go thru on a daily basis. I think its that rather than not wanting to be black.

But you can make the argument for both sides

See I understood that until she decided to get fucked in a white womans body.

I feel like she is...

Not full terry crews..

But she was acting like a job with the white folk art the department store was the ideal job for Colored woman.

She had degrees, certifications, and took typing classes. She was talking down on niggaz saying the whole race would be way further if they all thought like her...

She was in complete disbelief and eventual resentment and jealously that the girl who did get the job applied on a whim

655ac691dd87009ca8d095a5dc04768aa93e6979.gifv

050096a0aa9693403d354563becd15edf7d5232e.gifv

dd4fb042d5abcc864d88c538d3a52c2f6c6007c3.gifv

Back