Welcome To aBlackWeb

How they gonna do a season 2 of this since it was based off of a book? Finale was decent but it felt a little too much like Watchmen for me.

Loved seeing Dee go terminator on that magic Karen Christina by choking the life outta her :hehe2:

Decent finale.. I've gotta agree the end felt a bit rushed but I still enjoyed the hell out of this season.. Ima read the book now that the season is over.

Did I miss something though? What the was point of the baptism?

Curious why the brought the old grandma from Tulsa back. I mean I get she's an ancestor but from the last episode they made it seem like she aint know jack about magic.. unless I missed somethin. Then she came back on some yoda shit

Between warrior Hippolyta and the Ninetails they shoulda been able to fuck up all them people on the bridge easy but aite...

They couldnt just give everybody invulnerability spells before they went in? lol

I'm guessing Ruby is in some kind of a coma? Or is she dead dead?

Interested to see if there will be a season 2. I'll for sure be tuning in if so. This was dope

Decent finale.. I've gotta agree the end felt a bit rushed but I still enjoyed the hell out of this season.. Ima read the book now that the season is over.

Did I miss something though? What the was point of the baptism?

Curious why the brought the old grandma from Tulsa back. I mean I get she's an ancestor but from the last episode they made it seem like she aint know jack about magic.. unless I missed somethin. Then she came back on some yoda shit

Between warrior Hippolyta and the Ninetails they shoulda been able to fuck up all them people on the bridge easy but aite...

They couldnt just give everybody invulnerability spells before they went in? lol

I'm guessing Ruby is in some kind of a coma? Or is she dead dead?

Interested to see if there will be a season 2. I'll for sure be tuning in if so. This was dope
I thought they'd bring back Courtney B Vance character moreso the old lady.

9 tails should've mopped all those people at the bridge

Dee having a robot arm in the 50's going to be tough to explain.

I thought they'd bring back Courtney B Vance character moreso the old lady.

9 tails should've mopped all those people at the bridge

Dee having a robot arm in the 50's going to be tough to explain.
Dog they got a time machine....a book of magic nothing matters

Back