Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, so you calling @Word....Life a liar...

This man says he never once sent that chick a pm....I believe him...

I also believe @Az

It's kinda weird that you don't
You don't know nothing just like the other 99% of this site. Only two people know what the deal is. So tell me what proof you have it aint happen or it did happen

Let me ask you this why you upset though?

Im not one for tucking my tail when anybody is at my neck so the shit you spitting about me not acting out when me and Kandy had issues is a damn lie straight the fuck up‼
I’m not wack b especially not because I cleared someone’s name from the web of lies she was spitting at y’all. Tuh

Nah you are wack cause you basically tapped the phones cause you didn't like another bitch. Shoulda kept that in house.

But u sent Word screenshots of the shits which included other ppl that have nothing to do in ur beef w Love
I sent screen shots of the lies she was tellin if I didn’t crop one post where someone said he’s a weirdo.
Like come on man really?

You don't know nothing just like the other 99% of this site. Only two people know what the deal is. So tell me what proof you have it aint happen or it did happen
Check this out bro bro,

I am in a rare position where I have 0% involvement with some ridiculously messy shit.....

Like there is zero rush involved what so ever to push every plot twist and uncover every narrative imaginable cuz I have absolutely nothing to lose....

However...

I know for a fact you and @King Freeman are knee deep in this messy ass shit...

And every second we dig deeper... It just gets worse and worse for y'all.....

Like.....

I dunno how to say this....

This shit is fucking awesome...i have no desire to let this drop....I hope y'all niggaz rage out and lose your shit....

Fuck y'all

Oh yeah I forgot about that but my ass didn’t need no chapstick seein I didn’t get butt chapped over it.
That shit was dirty as fuck...

It wasn't even on topic... Had nothing to do with what we were talking about..

He just had to do it, and had the nerve to blame me...

Like the audacity...

I paid him tho....

Check this out bro bro,

I am in a rare position where I have 0% involvement with some ridiculously messy shit.....

Like there is zero rush involved what so ever to push every plot twist and uncover every narrative imaginable cuz I have absolutely nothing to lose....

However...

I know for a fact you and @King Freeman are knee deep in this messy ass shit...

And every second we dig deeper... It just gets worse and worse for y'all.....

Like.....

I dunno how to say this....

This shit is fucking awesome...i have no desire to let this drop....I hope y'all niggaz rage out and lose your shit....

Fuck y'all
I ain't knee deep in nothing involving this situation, the only thing I'm involved is calling you out for fake modding. Stop making assumptions, like you just said you don't know shit

I could have swore he posted her PM's and apologized to her about it...

Guess she wasn't feeling that apology....

I posted her messages to defend her. Which I've done numerous times even fucked up my relationship with kandy partly going to batt on her behalf. I never posted those msgs in a malicious way, or to belittle or undermine her. I did it cause I have her and anyone in that PM even if it gets me banned from here.

But she on some petty shit.

Both these chicks crossed lines and violated.

Can't trust either one.

I ain't knee deep in nothing involving this situation, the only thing I'm involved is calling you out for fake modding. Stop making assumptions, like you just said you don't know shit
But you do

Why don't you clearn this shit up for us...

Freeman and AZ ain't seeing eye to eye....

As a friend to both you should be mediating them instead of arguing with me

I don't even know shit remember??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back