Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW LOVE IS AND IF SHE HAD A DOG IN THIS FIGHT HER ASS SURE WOULD BE FIGHTING..
THE FACT SHE GOT GHOST AFTER BEING CALLED OUT SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS.

SHE A LYIN ASS TRICK AND WAS SPITTING A BUNCH OF LIES AND FOR WHAT?

SMH SHE NEEDS TO JUST STAY GONE CAUSE SHE JUST MADE HERSELF LOOK LIKE A FAKE AND A FRAUD.

no... she need to stay gone so I can collect my $10M.

EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW LOVE IS AND IF SHE HAD A DOG IN THIS FIGHT HER ASS SURE WOULD BE FIGHTING..
THE FACT SHE GOT GHOST AFTER BEING CALLED OUT SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS.

SHE A LYIN ASS TRICK AND WAS SPITTING A BUNCH OF LIES AND FOR WHAT?

SMH SHE NEEDS TO JUST STAY GONE CAUSE SHE JUST MADE HERSELF LOOK LIKE A FAKE AND A FRAUD.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC (4).jpg

Where was this super saiyan energy for kandy when she was on your ass tho?

Both you and love wack.

Real question is after absolutely NO CONTACT AT ALL for at least 5 years, cuz that’s tha shortest timetable I can give a definitive answer to, is why would My fuckin’ name be tha topic of a conversation between her and some other niggaz in a fuckin’ PM?!

When y’all make THAT dumb shit make sense then holla at me....fuck tha dumb shit

Real question is after absolutely NO CONTACT AT ALL for at least 5 years, cuz that’s tha shortest timetable I can give a definitive answer to, is why would My fuckin’ name be tha topic of a conversation between her and some other niggaz in a fuckin’ PM?!

When y’all make THAT dumb shit make sense then holla at me....fuck tha dumb shit
I’ll be honest w u .....to my recollection the shit came out of the blue wasn’t nobody discussing u....u were rightfully clowned as it had been if it was anyone else and niggas moved on til today.....

Weren’t u trying to get at the homie Nolte over OBFresh?
This whole shit is a direct result of my efforts.

Once I pressed the nigga for a name, we dug into the situation and realized the alleged niggaz sending chicks nudes bullshit was a false accusations...

The person who had the false accusations made against them got his proof, and here is this thread....

Took a while... Cuz this type of shit ain't everybody thing...

But when niggaz was asking why isn't anyone banned...

It's cuz we wanted to give the accused a chance to clear their name...

Cuz it was a bunch of grown ass men spreading rumors over a lie a chick told.

Once I pressed the nigga for a name, we dug into the situation and realized the alleged niggaz sending chicks nudes bullshit was a false accusations...

The person who had the false accusations made against them got his proof, and here is this thread....

Rosewood?

How do you know it's a lie? Nobody know nothing

View attachment 194553

Where was this super saiyan energy for kandy when she was on your ass tho?

Both you and love wack.
Let me ask you this why you upset though?

Im not one for tucking my tail when anybody is at my neck so the shit you spitting about me not acting out when me and Kandy had issues is a damn lie straight the fuck up‼️
I’m not wack b especially not because I cleared someone’s name from the web of lies she was spitting at y’all. Tuh

How could anyone know that bro? She literally just decided to say the shit.

Y'all could have kept it in a pm. Ironically now your name is in the streets.

No difference to me. I'm good where I'm at.

Fuck was I supposed to do look at the dick pic then ask you for a confirmation pic nigga?

Hopefully you ain't send her nothing in the past cause I didn't know you guys know eachother before all this. That's new information YOU provided. That adds a whole other dimensions to this shit in itself.

Let me ask you this why you upset though?

Im not one for tucking my tail when anybody is at my neck so the shit you spitting about me not acting out when me and Kandy had issues is a damn lie straight the fuck up‼
I’m not wack b especially not because I cleared someone’s name from the web of lies she was spitting at y’all. Tuh
I think it’s because u violated his trust and the sanctity of private communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back