Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got lied to same way you got lied about nothing I can do about that. I didn't say your name or even hint at that shit being you. Which wouldn't have happened regardless.

You and Az did that.

You have no actual reason to be mad at me. I never actually did anything to you.

Take it up with love and cool on that subliminal shit with me.

FOH nigga....”cool it wit tha subliminal s wit’ me...”or what bruh?! u was in tha off topic thread talkin’ wreckless and not to mention wild subliminal...show me when I ever said a nigga name in THIS thread until y’all quoted me playin’ dumb...I didn’t make this a thread....I said what I said in tha off topic and it got made into a thread but to sit here and act like you a victim and I just randomly pulled ya name out tha air ain’t cuttin’ it bruh....

For tha record my temperature 98.6 degrees like a regular nigga....

Not for nothin, had u named names like niggaz had told u to, when we told u to

View attachment 194550
Would we be here

Like I said I'm not into any type of exposure shit. I just wanted to see niggas squirm. See which roaches run when the light cut on.

I was never gonna catch dude up in that shit tho so I don't feel like I have anything to feel bad for.

Nobody knows who's telling the truth, why would Love just pick his name outta all the dudes here. Something had to happen between them. The only people who know for certain are her and him
Thank you

You was in the PM, was the bro named or not?

Nobody spoke on the PM being about him to everyone but him and Az.

It doesnt matter that he was named in the PM cause no one said shit or was gonna say shit. It happened months ago.

For whatever reason Az was pressed and now so is he.

Nothing I can do to remedy that.

EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW LOVE IS AND IF SHE HAD A DOG IN THIS FIGHT HER ASS SURE WOULD BE FIGHTING..
THE FACT SHE GOT GHOST AFTER BEING CALLED OUT SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS.

SHE A LYIN ASS TRICK AND WAS SPITTING A BUNCH OF LIES AND FOR WHAT?

SMH SHE NEEDS TO JUST STAY GONE CAUSE SHE JUST MADE HERSELF LOOK LIKE A FAKE AND A FRAUD.

EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW LOVE IS AND IF SHE HAD A DOG IN THIS FIGHT HER ASS SURE WOULD BE FIGHTING..
THE FACT SHE GOT GHOST AFTER BEING CALLED OUT SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS.

SHE A LYIN ASS TRICK AND WAS SPITTING A BUNCH OF LIES AND FOR WHAT?

SMH SHE NEEDS TO JUST STAY GONE CAUSE SHE JUST MADE HERSELF LOOK LIKE A FAKE AND A FRAUD.
I think she’s in class right now or doing homework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back