Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Goldie you wonder why women don't post here, it has nothing to do with me, @deadeye or @Alle'Oop it's the women trying to destroy each other. You putting this like it's news is also a problem. You can't sit around and wonder why chicks don't post but then be all in here for this dumb shit.

This thread being added to the news feed has 0% to do with why females stopped posting on here and tbh i aint trippin about that shit no more. But if this thread being added to the news feed bothers yall, I'll remove it.

With that said tho, mfs was keekee'n about the rumor mentioned in the OP last week, now when he's calling people out about it some of yall got a problem with this thread lol

Nah...I said what I said and I meant every fuckin’ word...she know I haven’t said shit to or about her on ABW...spoke to her or about her in tha few years before I came to ABW and since I don’t know who she was on tha IC and she not tellin’ I’m not even gonna speak on any of that silly shit either...let tha real “weird” niggaz keep that temperature risin’ ....just don’t put ME in tha middle of no beefs...it’s plenty of niggaz around here that get off on that shit...I’m not one of’em

As far as I’m concerned niggaz can have their fun in here but if you waitin’ for me to keep this thread poppin’ you gonna be waitin’ longer than niggaz been waitin’ for her to....well y’all know tha rest

Happy belated Bornday @Cain and good lookin’ out for tha Bday wishes from anybody else that sent’em....

@Goldie you wonder why women don't post here, it has nothing to do with me, @deadeye or @Alle'Oop it's the women trying to destroy each other. You putting this like it's news is also a problem. You can't sit around and wonder why chicks don't post but then be all in here for this dumb shit.

Imagine me inadvertently catching a body

137e2e712cc14d99e4c93170b01cc3ce.306x170x27.gif

Nah...I said what I said and I meant every fuckin’ word...she know I haven’t said shit to or about her on ABW...spoke to her or about her in tha few years before I came to ABW and since I don’t know who she was on tha IC and she not tellin’ I’m not even gonna speak on any of that silly shit either...let tha real “weird” niggaz keep that temperature risin’ ....just don’t put ME in tha middle of no beefs...it’s plenty of niggaz around here that get off on that shit...I’m not one of’em

As far as I’m concerned niggaz can have their fun in here but if you waitin’ for me to keep this thread poppin’ you gonna be waitin’ longer than niggaz been waitin’ for her to....well y’all know tha rest

Happy belated Bornday @Cain and good lookin’ out for tha Bday wishes from anybody else that sent’em....
Where u speak to her outside of ABW?

FOH nigga...ask her in y’all PM ...U coulda asked me yaself before all this shit started if you wanted to know frfr....I thought we was better than that tho real shit nigga
Lmao fam did you ask me to confirm w u that you sent nudes to the chick? Lmao wtf?

Come on now.
He already said he hasn’t spoken to her on any level in no pm’s or in real life.
You gotta take it as it is seeing she straight up lied in the group chat about Word.
“ spoke to her or about her in the few years before I came to ABW”

He wanted mans to confirm it wasn't his dick. Like quit ya belly aching nigga. No one said your name but two people. Az and yourself.

Yeah...joke ya way outta this too nigga...u were soooo pressed to “check niggaz temperatures” before when I didn’t know who U were talkin’ about before...but again you had your info from ya PM...you got tha truth ya was lookin’ for tho so it’s cool right...

Yeah...joke ya way outta this too nigga...u were soooo pressed to “check niggaz temperatures” before when I didn’t know who U were talkin’ about before...but again you had your info from ya PM...you got tha truth ya was lookin’ for tho so it’s cool right...

I got lied to same way you got lied about nothing I can do about that. I didn't say your name or even hint at that shit being you. Which wouldn't have happened regardless.

You and Az did that.

You have no actual reason to be mad at me. I never actually did anything to you.

Take it up with love and cool on that subliminal shit with me.

I got lied to same way you got lied about nothing I can do about that. I didn't say your name or even hint at that shit being you. Which wouldn't have happened regardless.

You and Az did that.

You have no actual reason to be mad at me. I never actually did anything to you.

Take it up with love and cool on that subliminal shit with me.
Not for nothin, had u named names like niggaz had told u to, when we told u to

ty.png
Would we be here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back