Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you do

Why don't you clearn this shit up for us...

Freeman and AZ ain't seeing eye to eye....

As a friend to both you should be mediating them instead of arguing with me

I don't even know shit remember??
You don't know shit so maybe you should STFU then

I’m just po

as a man of integrity who knows bout the street life how do u feel bout this?
Niggaz was being chatty patties spreading rumors...

Fuck them...

Dude was flat out sending us on a wild goose chase thinking we had niggaz legit harassing our members.

Fuck everybody in that chat who didn't speak up on the lies being told.

From my view point @Az the realest person in this thread at the moment

I posted her messages to defend her. Which I've done numerous times even fucked up my relationship with kandy partly going to batt on her behalf. I never posted those msgs in a malicious way, or to belittle or undermine her. I did it cause I have her and anyone in that PM even if it gets me banned from here.

But she on some petty shit.

Both these chicks crossed lines and violated.

Can't trust either one.
I don’t need your trust or your approval.
So what’s the reason you was talking about the so called pics Love received in the Off Topic when it had nothing to do with you?
If you wanna throw blame at somebody blame yourself for starting this shit in the first place.

But you do

Why don't you clearn this shit up for us...

Freeman and AZ ain't seeing eye to eye....

As a friend to both you should be mediating them instead of arguing with me

I don't even know shit remember??

Your exposing her right now tho. And we been booked that shit earlier. You're not slick.

I posted her messages to defend her. Which I've done numerous times even fucked up my relationship with kandy partly going to batt on her behalf. I never posted those msgs in a malicious way, or to belittle or undermine her. I did it cause I have her and anyone in that PM even if it gets me banned from here.

But she on some petty shit.

Both these chicks crossed lines and violated.

Can't trust either one.
Don’t put your and Kandys interaction on me because you and her falling out had nothing to do with me. Wtf
I don’t need back up never have and never will

Fuck them...

Dude was flat out sending us on a wild goose chase thinking we had niggaz legit harassing our members.

Let me give u a breakdown to the best of my recollection.....niggas chatting bout God knows what....Love mentions the nigga sending her professional dick pics nh unsolicited....nigga gets clowned as he should then niggas move on cuz no one really cares....month or 2 later Freeman brings that shit up in the Off Topic thread to get computers puting....he was never gonna drop the homie name in the open....AZ was nt posting on ABW at the time but is in that thread....for a reason or another AZ takes offense to Love s actions and they get into it then AZ takes it to the off topic thread....then follows it up w screenshots of months old private convos sent to Word Life....and we are here now.....

Do with this as you will

I don’t need your trust or your approval.
So what’s the reason you was talking about the so called pics Love received in the Off Topic when it had nothing to do with you?
If you wanna throw blame at somebody blame yourself for starting this shit in the first place.
dhMeAzK.gif

Let me give u a breakdown to the best of my recollection.....niggas chatting bout God knows what....Love mentions the nigga sending her professional dick pics nh unsolicited....nigga gets clowned as he should then niggas move on cuz no one really cares....month or 2 later Freeman brings that shit up in the Off Topic thread to get computers puting....he was never gonna drop the homie name in the open....AZ was nt posting on ABW at the time but is in that thread....for a reason or another AZ takes offense to Love s actions and they get into it then AZ takes it to the off topic thread....then follows it up w screenshots of months old private convos sent to Word Life....and we are here now.....

Do with this as you will
I believe the term was....checking the temperature of the room

Fuck them...

Shut the fuck up, it was said minutes later nobody gave a single fuck about it afterwards. I don't know him and I don't know her to care who sending what to whom. You just upset that you ain't know what was going on. You just wanted to be on you internet dad role because for some reason you get off on these broads calling you dad

Do with this as you will
I’ve always been here and just cause I don’t post much don’t mean I don’t see shit.
What I can’t believe is how y’all not disgusted by the fact she was trying to get points with y’all with her lies.
Y’all can keep her.
RIP Az

Shut the fuck up, it was said minutes later nobody gave a single fuck about it afterwards. I don't know him and I don't know her to care who sending what to whom. You just upset that you ain't know what was going on. You just wanted to be on you internet dad role because for some reason you get off on these broads calling you dad

This isn't about me...

Like it really isn't.

And I'm happy.

So don't you dare try to make this shit about me...

Y'all did this.... Messy ass niggaz

:Pathetic:

This isn't about me...

Like it really isn't.

And I'm happy.

So don't you dare try to make this shit about me...

Y'all did this.... Messy ass niggaz

:Pathetic:
What did I do? Your dumb ass just throwing shit at the wall now. Like you said it aint about you so STFU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back