Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve always been here and just cause I don’t post much don’t mean I don’t see shit.
What I can’t believe is how y’all not disgusted by the fact she was trying to get points with y’all with her lies.
Y’all can keep her.
RIP Az
Nah, dont let they.....situation run you off

I’ve always been here and just cause I don’t post much don’t mean I don’t see shit.
What I can’t believe is how y’all not disgusted by the fact she was trying to get points with y’all with her lies.
Y’all can keep her.
RIP Az
Honestly like I said we laughed bout it then moved on....I dead forgot bout that shit and it would have been a dead issue if u had nt did what u did.....u know how y’all was going back and forth for like a week and niggas kept that shit to themselves and between y’all two? To the point that even when u were throwing subs at her this nigga @Chihatma Gandhi thought u were talking bout him...The nigga Freeman just expected the same level of discretion

Honestly like I said we laughed bout it then moved on....I dead forgot bout that shit and it would have been a dead issue if u had nt did what u did.....u know how y’all was going back and forth for like a week and niggas kept that shit to themselves and between y’all two? To the point that even when u were throwing subs at her this nigga @Chihatma Gandhi thought u were talking bout him...The nigga Freeman just expected the same level of discretion
Nah he was acting cause he knew all about it tbh.
Discretion oh you mean like when he posted something I said in the Off Topic?
Honestly nobody moved on, she just went crying to the mods that I was harassing her like a crybaby.
I was told I had to leave her alone until I talked to Goldie and he gave me the go ahead.
And now we here.

Y’all can keep her.
RIP Az

We are we just didn't post it for everyone to fucking see. Cause we could just as easily stop talking to her like we did. If yall didn't notice we pretty much ditched that PM. After yall little 3 day war of the roses (don't worry I won't send any screenshots of you 2 acting a whole ass)

That shit was disgusting.

Do your thing tho.

Naw, shit still funny....

Why you not showing your homegirl this kinda energy. Your best friend just called her a Judas.

Does this not concern you??
:niggaa:

Like what's up?

Trouble in Paradise??
:hahaha:
No, this situation doesn't concern me. Neither party need no input from me. I see you on sucka shit trying to keep the bullshit going.

No, this situation doesn't concern me. Neither party need no input from me. I see you on sucka shit trying to keep the bullshit going.
I was just trying to get to the bottom of the situation and get a good man's name cleared....

Your friends got the shit going...

We are we just didn't post it for everyone to fucking see. Cause we could just as easily stop talking to her like we did. If yall didn't notice we pretty much ditched that PM. After yall little 3 day war of the roses (don't worry I won't send any screenshots of you 2 acting a whole ass)

That shit was disgusting.

Do your thing tho.
Oh it’s disgusting when I hand someone they ass in a pm but when all you do everyday in the Off Topic is much more classy?

:righttt:

No need to start another Pm like I said keep her cause I’m out that chat b.

Real question is after absolutely NO CONTACT AT ALL for at least 5 years, cuz that’s tha shortest timetable I can give a definitive answer to, is why would My fuckin’ name be tha topic of a conversation between her and some other niggaz in a fuckin’ PM?!

When y’all make THAT dumb shit make sense then holla at me....fuck tha dumb shit
The homie 8s flabbergasted at the allegations and mistruths

I was just trying to get to the bottom of the situation and get a good man's name cleared....

Your friends got the shit going...
You wasn't trying to do shit but stir the pot. The best thing for you to do is stay out of it like I'm doing. You don't know either party or what they talk about off here. Whether dude sent the shit or not no one will ever know so how is anyone cleared.

Oh it’s disgusting when I hand someone they ass in a pm but when all you do everyday in the Off Topic is much more classy?

:righttt:

No need to start another Pm like I said keep her cause I’m out that chat b.

Both yall out and have been out lol. It just hasn't hit yet.

You wasn't trying to do shit but stir the pot. The best thing for you to do is stay out of it like I'm doing. You don't know either party or what they talk about off here. Whether dude sent the shit or not no one will ever know so how is anyone cleared.
First of all nigga, you don't know what the fuck I be knowing.

Only person know that shit is me and the other person who know that shit too...

See..... Anybody can just say shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back