OPINION Logic or Wale? Who holds the throne for the DMV?

Who is king of DC?

• Total voters
Nigga got a classic mixtape (uno), and he's notorious for putting out garbage albums. He's never lived up to his talent.

He's this generation's Fabolous.

I'd say he has 2 classic tapes and hits under his belt. How many Oddisse got?

Just cuz Fab aint Jay, that doesn't mean saying shit like Dave east>>>Fab makes since , when dave hasn't put in the work Fab has. There's levels.

Prince groupie and a nigga with devin the dude in his top 5........... nah, i'll pass on ur opinion on homie lol

How is he wack?

This the same guy who has Future above Scarface

incredulous.gif

I'd say he has 2 classic tapes and hits under his belt. How many Oddisse got?

If you're gonna go the accolades route to somehow validate your stance, then we can cease and desist right now. I'm talking about skill level and lyricism and the ability to make a dope song.

Wale has no albums better than The Good Fight. Mixtapes? Ok. Cool. He got those. Wale is crazy talented, and a helluva lyricist himself, but he's never lived up to expectations. He's literally his own worst enemy.

Just cuz Fab aint Jay, that doesn't mean saying shit like Dave east>>>Fab makes since , when dave hasn't put in the work Fab has. There's levels.

Nigga, what are you trying to say here? This shit reads like a nigga wit ADD wrote it.

If you're gonna go the accolades route to somehow validate your stance, then we can cease and desist right now. I'm talking about skill level and lyricism and the ability to make a dope song.

Wale has no albums better than The Good Fight. Mixtapes? Ok. Cool. He got those. Wale is crazy talented, and a helluva lyricist himself, but he's never lived up to expectations. He's literally his own worst enemy.

So accolades don't matter? Being able to craft multiple hits doesn't matter when comparing artists? hmm

It's funny you're saying wale is the one who didn't live up to his potential when he's more accomplished than a nigga you're claiming is better....

So accolades don't matter? Being able to craft multiple hits doesn't matter when comparing artists? hmm

It's funny you're saying wale is the one who didn't live up to his potential when he's more accomplished than a nigga you're claiming is better....

Using this logic (bars)... Isnt Logic > Wale in terms of accolades

Nigga, what are trying to say here? This shit reads like a nigga wit ADD wrote it.

You just can't keep up b. I'll break it down for you tho.

You said Wale is like Fab............... u remember that?

I'm saying even if wale is like fab and we don't put fab on a jay level, that still doesn't mean he's not great in his own right.

You saying oddisee is better than wale is like a nigga saying dave east is better than fab. Neither have put in the work to be compared to fab/wale.

Plus your whole wale argument contradicts itself.

Reactions: SeaSnake
Neither are in my top 20. I've already broken down why Face is a mediocre rapper , even @AP21 had to agree
i didnt use the words mediocre lmao

but i agree he's not top 5

you need to release that convo LMAO

Is Wale better than Krit or Jay Electronica? Is he better than Phonte? No, no and no. They don't have accolades like that either.

Oddisee is in a whole other sub-genre when it comes to rap. You know that. The shit that he rap about ain't gonna get no tick wit these dum dum niggas. He belongs wit your Q-Tips, your Phontes, your Talibs. The shit he spit is more mature and worldly than what you normally get from most of these new niggas.

Reactions: Olorun22
Is Wale better than Krit or Jay Electronica? Is he better than Phonte? No, no and no. They don't have accolades like that either.

Oddisee is in a whole other sub-genre when it comes to rap. You know that. The shit that he rap about ain't gonna get no tick wit these dum dum niggas. He belongs wit your Q-Tips, your Phontes, your Talibs. The shit he spit is more mature and worldly than what you normally get from most of these new niggas.

Wale was in that same backpacker box, there's no excuses for not being able to be artistic enough to make music that will appeal to more than back packing ass niggas.

And lol @ krit being better than wale, jay e doesn't even have a project so idk why df that nigga's in any convo.

Cut it out

Wale was in that same backpacker box, there's no excuses for not being able to be artistic enough to make music that will appeal to more than back packing ass niggas.

And lol @ krit being better than wale, jay e doesn't even have a project so idk why df that nigga's in any convo.

Cut it out

Krit shits on Wale

Cut it out

Jay is still a better rapper. Don't care if he ain't got a project out. Wale keeps putting out subpar projects. They're damn near even, as far as output, as far as I'm concerned.

And what album does Wale have that's better than Krit's 4IAMLT? What album, Goldie? And his mixtape discography is better than Wale's too.

What album does he have that's better than either of Phonte's? And that nigga gets absolutely NO PROMO.

Wale is an underachiever. And not because niggas don't check for him, but because he gets in his own way.

And back to my original point...

Oddisee >>> Wale. Give that nigga the crown.

giphy (19).gif