Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Logic or Wale? Who holds the throne for the DMV?

Who is king of DC?

• Total voters
Was it Logic's EVERYBODY album from last year that got everyone lookin down on him?

Or was he always looked at as a lame?

Nobody is anywhere close to wale as far as hiphop and dc.
I think logic might be biggest of all outside the city

Wale probably the best rapper easy

Glizzy make better music, Chaz French makes better music, I need to hear another project and I’ll add Rico Nasy

I think logic might be biggest of all outside the city

Wale probably the best rapper easy

Glizzy make better music, Chaz French makes better music, I need to hear another project and I’ll add Rico Nasy

We already know the answer to why he's the biggest , ie eminem, elvis

Chaz got a couple joints i fuck with, Shy sounds like most niggas but he's cool

why do people do this tho? is there that much difference in 30 mins travel?

Dallas has like 8 suburban areas around it but all that shit is "Dallas" in quick conversation...especially to a outsider

but let somebody who's parents lived in Sandy Springs claim Atlanta niggas ready to fight lol.....its the same shit aside from what jail you go to if you get busted

As far as claiming king in a known city it does matter. I cant say im King of Brooklyn if i grew up and came up in Queens

I get that from a rap aspect and claiming "king of"

just seems like yet another layer of separation most of the time

"aww mann that nigga stayed in the next county over he aint really from here here like that"

when the nigga coulda been there all the time

my crib is in a outskirt "town" but its all Shreveport to somebody visiting.....and Im still in the city every day

Was it Logic's EVERYBODY album from last year that got everyone lookin down on him?

Or was he always looked at as a lame?

Logic’s had some good albums but Everybody was pretty disappointing. Add on the fact that his past year he’s gone outta his way to be more accessible to the mainstream... he’s come off as a lil corny. He’s still nice when he wants to be. The new mixtape ain’t bad.

This thread is disrespectful to the actual good artists of DC that aren’t wack, and does not deserve answer...........oh and Fuck Wale

Logic’s had some good albums but Everybody was pretty disappointing. Add on the fact that his past year he’s gone outta his way to be more accessible to the mainstream... he’s come off as a lil corny. He’s still nice when he wants to be. The new mixtape ain’t bad.

Im late to Logic and his music. I think @Sion was who put me onto him thru the IC.

Everybody was corny but his new mixtape is dope. Im not schooled on his older shit tho.

Wale has never impressed me w/ a project really but i do like a couple tracks off his new EP.

That said i dont see how anyone can say Wale raps better than Logic

Back