Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Logic or Wale? Who holds the throne for the DMV?

Who is king of DC?

• Total voters
Why just limit it to their last projects tho? Aren't we talkin overall?
When ohmars asked me my opinion, I kept it exclusive to the last three years of work.

Had you actually read my post, I specifically mentioned the differences in their approach to introspective and retrospective raps.

Krit, as of now, is a better artist than wale

If we're having this exact same discussion maybe 5 years ago, I'm rolling with wale

When ohmars asked me my opinion, I kept it exclusive to the last three years of work.

Had you actually read my post, I specifically mentioned the differences in their approach to introspective and retrospective raps.

Krit, as of now, is a better artist than wale

If we're having this exact same discussion maybe 5 years ago, I'm rolling with wale

So fuck their earlier work, it's all about their most recent project? lo

So fuck their earlier work, it's all about their most recent project? lo

well some may argue that while Krit's earlier work was "good", his most recent work is better, as it should be. He has shown growth in all areas of being an emcee

now...some (you) may argue that Wale's earlier work is better than his most recent work, which shows no real progression and in fact he has stagnated.

So depending on which argument you wanna make, it could go either way b/c both of them have areas or periods where they are weak/strong in.

Back