Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Lizzo Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Employees

test
That's because it is a stupid hash tag. You shouldn't just blindly believe all women.

MeToo needed to happen though, even if, in my opinion, some people took it too far.

I mean I think it’s common sense not to just believe anything at face value. It’s just an over correction

So the dancer felt disrespected day one BUT still stayed around to be "humilated and disrespected" knowing at anytime they could've left yet somehow Lizzo is at fault for their inability to be an adult and leave a "toxic" environment.
See that's what some of us said at first. These dancers are not completely blindsided by how Lizzo gets down, they were willing participants at some point but possibly Lizzo does go too far and is abusive

I mean I think it’s common sense not to just believe anything

lol Yes it does, which is precisely why the hashtag is stupid. What they really meant was #treatallclaimsseriously, but I guess that isn't as catchy.

So the dancer felt disrespected day one BUT still stayed around to be "humilated and disrespected" knowing at anytime they could've left yet somehow Lizzo is at fault for their inability to be an adult and leave a "toxic" environment.

That's something I'll never quite understand about these kinds of cases. The same shit is happening with Rudy Guiliani. That dude is trash and the transcripts show that, but the chick he harassed knew what type of shit he was on and stayed anyway. Is there no point at which the victim's acceptance of certain behavior becomes willing participation. I'm sure it's complicated. It's just weird to me for people to go along with behavior they don't like for years and then come out later after a falling out and claim that they were being terrorized.

A lotta people are easy to bully cuz they are afraid to speak out.

They are afraid of being retaliated against. They are afraid of ridicule. They are afraid of being black balled in an industry.... It's a lot.

I mean, take pride in the fact that you feel you would stand up for yourself. But a lotta people not like that. We just fired someone cuz one thing came to light. Come to find out this dude been doing mad crazy shit.. and niggaz was quiet on it for a while.

Everybody not brave. That's how predators operate.... They single out people who they feel won't tell

A lotta people are easy to bully cuz they are afraid to speak out.

They are afraid of being retaliated against. They are afraid of ridicule. They are afraid of being black balled in an industry.... It's a lot.

I mean, take pride in the fact that you feel you would stand up for yourself. But a lotta people not like that. We just fired someone cuz one thing came to light. Come to find out this dude been doing mad crazy shit.. and niggaz was quiet on it for a while.

Everybody not brave. That's how predators operate.... They single out people who they feel won't tell

The bold is very true. Also we've all seen people come out of situations they can admit was foul as hell yet still not being able to fully explain why they never spoke up

Shit even online. Most of the "exposures" I was a part of were brewing for months because the victim party didn't want the attention either.

Like they really just want the shit to go away. They are terrified of the spectacle it can cause and how they may be judged for not saying something earlier

Back