Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Lizzo Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Employees

test
dijki926ny001.gif
Aaaayyyyyoooooooo 😂🤣🤣😅😅🤣🤣

So the picture I saw for this story had Lizzo with this black outfit on with shoulder pads and silver on the front, and it kind of looked like King Kong, and the headline was about bananas

Thas raciss even I’m black

I'm not surprised by this.

That said, the way they describe what happened with Lizzo at the strip club is how I assumed most trips to the strip club go. Aren't people always hyping each other up there?

Did she take it to another level or something and threaten to sit on people if they didn't catch the dildos?

That said, the way they describe what happened with Lizzo at the strip club is how I assumed most trips to the strip club go. Aren't people always hyping each other up there?

Did she take it to another level or something and threaten to sit on people if they didn't catch the dildos?
Nah, it’s a money plea, it all seems standard affair for a celeb with her personality. Imagine if madonnas dancers did a tell all. They act like they didn’t know what they signed up for. Like chicks that date drug dealers and are surprised when they go to prison and leave em alone to raise their kids. Like yea, what did you expect was gonna happen?

I might be the devil

but seein people od on god like that scares me

:hahaha:
Man I have a story but it's alot. Let's just say it's some women and I'm sure men as well be od God Sunday to Thursday but Either that Friday or Saturday they're getting their shit all the way off and they'll take it up with God at church on Sunday.

Let's not ignore the power dynamics here. Going out with your boss can be a disaster waiting to happen work wise. Especially night club/strip club setting.

Let's not ignore the power dynamics here. Going out with your boss can be a disaster waiting to happen work wise. Especially night club/strip club setting.

True, but the way it was described in the article didn't even make it seem like she was trying to throw her weight (HA!) around. It just seemed like she was hyping them up as is typical in those types of places. I mean I see how that could be problematic. It just always strikes me as weird because did the person being accused really harass the accuser or did the accuser just feel a certain way? At the end of the day, men have been thrown into this position for decades now, so I guess it's time for women to feel some of that heat.

True, but the way it was described in the article didn't even make it seem like she was trying to throw her weight (HA!) around. It just seemed like she was hyping them up as is typical in those types of places. I mean I see how that could be problematic. It just always strikes me as weird because did the person being accused really harass the accuser or did the accuser just feel a certain way? At the end of the day, men have been thrown into this position for decades now, so I guess it's time for women to feel some of that heat.
I mean, anything is possible. I just feel if you trying make it in the industry and the performer who hired you ask you to do something uncomfortable thatbyou may do it in the moment and regret it later. Then voila, you no longer work with them and decide to talk about it. Right or wrong if it happened it's crazy! Eating a banana out a random stripper😵‍💫

Back