Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Lizzo Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Employees

test
the suit says Quigley, who allegedly regularly discussed her own sex life and inappropriately interrogated the dancers over their own, had a “party trick” in which she would perform oral sex on a banana in front of the dancers

but also

The third plaintiff, Noelle Rodriguez, says she quit in response to the poor treatment of her teammates as well as intense religious proselytizing from Quigley. Quigley allegedly made it her mission to preach Christianity to Rodriguez

Funny seems like the law suit is basically that Lizzo is in private what she is in public. Let’s all work for snoop and then sue because he continually smoke weed around us.
She was having people catch dildos out of vaginas. Then preaching to them about religion. That's not in nobody job description nigga. Just because Lizzo is in her element where most people would be uncomfortable doesn't mean she gets to put her employees in uncomfortable situations at her leisure.

"because I like to jerk off and everyone knows I like to jerk off I should be able to just pull out and jerk off in front of people whenever I want like I'm Louis ck." - germs

Umm no that's not how the world works. There's nuance you have to take into account with people especially when dealing with employees even more so when your famous.

When it was time for Lizzo to fat shame her employees, she started fat shaming them like this

mqdefault.jpg

Fat jokes? You wanna do fat jokes?

Back