Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Lizzo Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Employees

test
I mean, anything is possible. I just feel if you trying make it in the industry and the performer who hired you ask you to do something uncomfortable thatbyou may do it in the moment and regret it later. Then voila, you no longer work with them and decide to talk about it. Right or wrong if it happened it's crazy! Eating a banana out a random stripper😵‍💫

Yeah, that's part of the reason why bosses can't always be friends with the people under them.

I'm gonna reserve my judgement as usual, but I don't understand why Lizzo gets so much vitriol thrown at her. Other then being unapologetically fat what has she done that got some of y'all all giddy that this came out?

The bolded is your answer.

A lot of these people want a woman of her size to be miserable and ashamed of her weight. How dare she flaunt it in front of people's faces wit NO fuccs given! The nerve of her!

I'm gonna reserve my judgement as usual, but I don't understand why Lizzo gets so much vitriol thrown at her. Other then being unapologetically fat what has she done that got some of y'all all giddy that this came out?

Truthfully……she just does too much. It’s the attention seeking that hides a blatant insecurity which is sad because Lizzo is actually talented

And being that she does too much, all of this isn’t such a surprise

Alot of fat sistas who sing and even white women (like Adele back in the day) are usually respected because they know how to chill and be lowkey

They’re either fat phobic or they actually like Lizzo but wanna act like they don’t.

even Monique who made her entire career on being the loud fat black chick realized where she was headed and got in the gym

Truthfully……she just does too much. It’s the attention seeking that hides a blatant insecurity which is sad because Lizzo is actually talented

And being that she does too much, all of this isn’t such a surprise

Alot of fat sistas who sing and even white women (like Adele back in the day) are usually respected because they know how to chill and be lowkey

a professional entertainer seeking attention.. imagine that

Lest we forget...

Jumbotron... children present

Just sayin

1209-lede.jpg

Back