Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Wayne - Tha Carter V

Rate "Tha Carter 5"

• Total voters
First off on my list -- shut Cho muthafuckin ass up lame !!! Wayne came thru and dropped perhaps top 3 album of the year (Nipsey, Daytona and Wayne).

I told all y'all niggas and now look at cha with egg on ya face. You know why you never took the Weezy vs Lupe bet ? Cuz deep down you know Wayne has it and there was a good chance he'd crush the buildings without birdman holding down his creative integrity. Every track on this album is flames.

Now when this do 330-450k first week I'm drop ether on y'all niggas. Lupe barely went double plastic,Wayne bout to go platinum in 2018/2019 when y'all niggas counted him out.....
Fam, don't you ever call me lame when you wake up and see your face every single day in the mirror. That's the first thing.

Don't let a schtick get ya ass kicked.

The feelings were caught here after my first post I made in here. You keep bringing up sales like that's supposed to mean something to me. Nigga, lupe could sell 2 albums and o wouldn't give a shit. Sales matter to niggas like you to validate some insecure ass emotion you feel about your favorite artist.

The difference between my schtick and yours is I don't let bias effect my real opinion on music. With that said, you were probably moist af typing this to me because you wanted to be right so bad. You were probably praying this shit wasn't no dated ass songs from 6 years ago.

Calm down nigga. Be glad the nigga put out what appears to be a great body of work. But here's a newsflash for you though. I can listen to both Carter V and Drogas Wave. I know that may come as a shock to you but yes, it's possible to listen to more than one project simultaneously and enjoy them both equally.

This thread proves y'all niggas can't EVER talk down to a fan of Lupe. Y'all niggas pom poms big af in this bitch. I don't say that as a slight, but to point out the irony in the trolling in the Lupe thread and the giddiness in this one.

Re fucking lax already

This nigga Sion up in here quoting himself about all these hot take posts about sales like he was nostradamus. Nigga you ain't know shit.

You was biting ya nails nervous as shit like a section 8 chick waiting on that government check.

Sad

Google play must've added this at midnight because it wasn't there on release day

I'm downloading now and gonna listen while I clean the new crib

I'ma be back with my honest opinion later so Claffy Duck can STFU already

Google play must've added this at midnight because it wasn't there on release day

I'm downloading now and gonna listen while I clean the new crib

I'ma be back with my honest opinion later so Claffy Duck can STFU already
Yeah it wasn't on Google Play yesterday. I had to go on the Pirate Bay and find a torrent.

Dope beats, some cool concepts (Mona Lisa) but the same problem still remains wack bars. I guess his delivery over dope beats give him a pass. Not to me though. Oh and Nasir>>

Dope beats, some cool concepts (Mona Lisa) but the same problem still remains wack bars. I guess his delivery over dope beats give him a pass. Not to me though. Oh and Nasir>>

booker-t-gif-10.gif

5th is the biggest Wayne hater on the site, I wouldn't expect anything less lol

I've been playin this shit non stop since it dropped, instant classic

:umad3:

Wayne

A album can be 50 songs

If the songs are good why does it matter?

I'll never understand this frame of thinking, who says "there's just too many good songs on here!!! I only can handle 10 at a time!"

If there's 50 good songs there's 50 good songs.

I'll never understand this frame of thinking, who says "there's just too many good songs on here!!! I only can handle 10 at a time!"

If there's 50 good songs there's 50 good songs.
Certain artists have earned this from me

I'm not trying to hear 30 songs from migos and Rae Sremmurd

Back