Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Wayne - Tha Carter V

Rate "Tha Carter 5"

• Total voters
They dancing to beat and chorus and that flow.

BTW. Nobody dance to lyrics. It’s always the beat bruh
My point exactly. Might as well just break back out Special Delivery and dance to that if that's what gets shit popping. Give it the My Boo treatment.

I'm not mad Wayne jumped on the track, just that niggas acting like this shit is fresh.

STSOR is my shit now.

Still wish Mariah instead of Ashanti.

But like somebody said. A video on the beach with her and some nice models would be nice.

“My homeboys proud of me like Barack homies”

My point exactly. Might as well just break back out Special Delivery and dance to that if that's what gets shit popping. Give it the My Boo treatment.

I'm not mad Wayne jumped on the track, just that niggas acting like this shit is fresh.

But the song go bars though.

The beat and his flow is a perfect match

It is what it is.

Album is cool....

But 23 tracks? The shit is too fuckin long...dont understand why every nowadays has to be 6 or 20 tracks...mess and perfect strangers is essentially the same song...so is hittas and used 2. Cant be broken is ok but its a throwaway on a good album he shouldve pocketed that verse...

too many throwaway tracks for a classic album...but still good to hear a lil wayne release

Wayne
Album is cool....

But 23 tracks? The shit is too fuckin long...dont understand why every nowadays has to be 6 or 20 tracks...mess and perfect strangers is essentially the same song...so is hittas and used 2. Cant be broken is ok but its a throwaway on a good album he shouldve pocketed that verse...

too many throwaway tracks for a classic album...but still good to hear a lil wayne release

A album can be 50 songs

If the songs are good why does it matter?

Wayne

A album can be 50 songs

If the songs are good why does it matter?

Well then name a good 50 song album...

Hell even the best 20+ song albums...ready to die, college dropout, etc suffer from some filler...songs you completely forgot that were on the album...

And thats the case here...i get it....you need a strip club joint so you got mess...you need a party playlist joint so you got the open safe...but at some point you gotta be mindful of the listeners time if you want people to appreciate your album in full...especially if alot of good music is out there

Back