Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Wayne - Tha Carter V

Rate "Tha Carter 5"

• Total voters
Uproar >>> Special Delivery

Yeah I said it purists go head and get mad !!!! LOOOOOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLLLOOOOOLLLLLL

This that Canadian bullshit right here lmao

Ghostface on the remix will never be matched.

However when I heard the Mannie Fresh track I was like

ImperfectWhiteAndeancat-size_restricted.gif

The album is straight, but all this chart shit tho....how can they lump these 2 eras in the same field?
Today any time a "big" artist drops a new project, thanks to streaming sites and social media the whooooole album is gonna be topping the charts because everybody is running em front to back and repeating songs they like.

Whatever bruh, Wayne dropped 23 Emo tracks for you to get your suicide on and y’all ready to get Carter V ankle bracelets.

Special Delivery is timeless, let's see how "uproar" holds up. Ghostface and Keith Murray snapped on that remix, even Craig mack killed "u must hold the Guinness world record, as the dumbest mothafucka alive" like that line

That mannie fresh track came on, and you automatically knew...
I was waiting on the list of mfs that hes always talkin about

I'm proud of Wayne frfr didn't think he had it in him.

This shit WAYYYYY better than C3 and C4

He finally got away from what was plaguing him for years which was his limited subject matter. Yes there are random bars but so what that's what made Wayne your favorite rapper.

I fuck with this album. Maybe because my expectations was low as fuck but Wayne delivered. Flow still sharp as it's ever been.

Waiting for C5 was probably the best thing that ever happened to him.

Dope album. I can do without about 5 tracks. I'm pleasantly surprised. I thought Wayne was washed. Glad to see he's still got it.

In a perfect world I'd get a Used 2 remix featuring K. Dot

Back