OUT NOW Lil Wayne - Tha Carter V

Rate "Tha Carter 5"

• Total voters
It wasn't a Tidal exclusive.

SN: AP had time today lol
Oh ok

Man that nigga off his meds

He stay on some sky is blue shit

Who thought Lupe was gonna outsell Wayne in the first place? Not that it matters to me but still

Last edited:
If they're good, why not?

Other than when i first hear the album, I don't sit down and listen to full albums. After that i play it in the car (that might be 5 songs), then in the crib cleaning (that might be another 8 songs), etc. Ur not forced to listen to 30 songs everytime.

If they're good, why not?

Other than when i first hear the album, I don't sit down and listen to full albums. After that i play it in the car (that might be 5 songs), then in the crib cleaning (that might be another 8 songs), etc. Ur not forced to listen to 30 songs everytime.
I knew culture 2 was gonna be some bullshit in the first place. You not gonna drop a great project that soon after the success of the previous album with that many songs and it's gonna be just as good.

Usually with artists like the ones I mentioned, their range isn't that long so at some point all the songs begin to sound like one long song especially if the production is also by the same person or group of producers

Just my .02

I'm about to fuck with you Goldie for a sec lol

Just heard the track with Travis Scott

Wayne flow was nice but I don't wanna ever read you saying that part of Mural was basic after I just heard that shit about "line" lol

Now playing, dark side of the Moon

Man this Mona Lisa is fucking filthy!!

Mixtape Wayne put his foot in this one

I never seen @Goldie this happy.

lol my nigga, i've been like this since the album dropped

lil-wayne-gif-36.gif

Shit's like watching Kobe come out of retirement and drop 60.

Back