Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Boosie is catching heat for teaching his young sons how to be men very early "No Lil Nas X Here"

What in the cornbread fuck? This shit happened to me at 8 and the girl was 11, and I'm still slightly throwed off about it now. I couldn't even imagine if my father forced the whole damn encounter. Being real and being stupid on camera is two different things.

This one of those moments that didn't even need to be put out here. Being straight don't excuse a crime, homie. And I fuck with Boosie but this ain't it.

Basically, I show my sons that a real man messes w woman and that he doesnt allow them to become confused. That instead of allowing their son to choose to be a female, they should’ve allowed a woman to change his mind.

that’s how I see it. He needs his kids taken from him... the women involved need to be imprisoned & so does he for arranging it all.

Again what does one have to do with the other? I'm not disputing the immorality.

What does this incident have to do with wade and his son?

Why are they being discussed in tandem?

Again what does one have to do with the other? I'm not disputing the immorality.

What does this incident have to do with wade and his son?

Why are they being discussed in tandem?
Lol

He explained it

In Boosie mind, he thinks doing these things will deter his sons from being gay

Lol

He explained it

In Boosie mind, he thinks doing these things will deter his sons from being gay

Again I'm not asking about boosies mindframe as no one here actually knows what that is. I'm asking why people are bringing up wade and his son as some kind of counterpoint. It's corny.

And don't interrupt me like that again. @AP21

What in the cornbread fuck? This shit happened to me at 8 and the girl was 11, and I'm still slightly throwed off about it now. I couldn't even imagine if my father forced the whole damn encounter. Being real and being stupid on camera is two different things.

This one of those moments that didn't even need to be put out here. Being straight don't excuse a crime, homie. And I fuck with Boosie but this ain't it.
U lost it at 8?

why is this trending?This shit old

I thought Boosie said he really didn't do that shit

I'm pretty sure he would have got a CPS visit if that was true.

And idk I find it awkward for you dad to set up your first time

*sigh*

My Stepfather did this with one of my Younger Brothers one time late one Night. This Fat-ass Nigga snuck a Crack 'Ho in the House and woke my Brother up, saying he had a Birthday Present for him. He took him in his Room with the Lights off, and some Woman was grabbing on him, tugging at his Pants, and topping him off.

The next Morning, my Younger Brother saw her.

He wished he hadn't.

:scust:

*sigh*

My Stepfather did this with one of my Younger Brothers one time late one Night. This Fat-ass Nigga snuck a Crack 'Ho in the House and woke my Brother up, saying he had a Birthday Present for him. He took him in his Room with the Lights off, and some Woman was grabbing on him, tugging at his Pants, and topping him off.

He wished he hadn't.

Where was y’all mom?

*sigh*

He wished he hadn't.

Where was y’all mom?

And how old was the little nigga?

Where was y’all mom?
My Moms was out of Town, unfortunately. He got my Younger Brother high and everythang that Night.

And how old was the little nigga?

I believe he was 13 or 14 at the time.

A different time, ANOTHER one of my Younger Brothers, this one the Baby of the Bunch, woke up late one Night to go to the Bathroom. When he passed my Parents Room, he saw the Door cracked open and saw my Stepfather in there with his Road Dog "Pastor" Swan in there with some different Strawberry, this one was a Redbone. He didn't see her Face, all he saw was a big High-Yellow Ass.

Shit traumatized him. He didn't fuck with Redbones for the longest after that, only dark-skinned Girls, no matter how UGLY they were.

Fortunately he got over that shit because he ended up marrying his High School Sweetheart--a Puerto Rican Cutie.

:hahaha:

I lost my virginity early. Like...SUPER early. I don't think the shit had any negative affect on me, how I view sex, women, etc. But I can totally buy the possibility that that wouldn't be the case if the shit was like FORCED on me at that same age. Or if my pops arranged some grown ass woman to handle the shit.

I hope his son's don't have any negative long-lasting effects from the shit. Depending on some other factors, I can see it going either way. SMH.

Back