Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Boosie is catching heat for teaching his young sons how to be men very early "No Lil Nas X Here"

When this thread popped up on the IC I do remember Knock Twice going hard to defend it as no big deal lol

This guy lol.

I was only making points to what my reality looked like, and it may have been different from the next man, doesn't make me any better than him or less, as I stated on the IC many of times, man my posts don't hold weight at all, at the end up day, I'm just posting just to learn and debate. We are at the end of the days, man I'm trying to enjoy these last days Lol.
May you and your family be blessed and stay safe Black Rain, we had disagreements on topics, but man you keep safe breh.

Fam

I'm not even sure what you mean by some imaginary code.

At one point, it was legal to drive a car without a seatbelt. I legit remember this being a thing.

We have to wear seatbelts now. You gonna sit here and tell me that because there was a time that riding without a seatbelt was accepted that you're going to continue to drive your car today without wearing one?

What was the reason to why we started wearing seat belts,? I am not sure how does this example relate to the topic?

You're saying since it's 2020 and not 1623, we now know as a society that introducing a young man to a woman is a bad thing?

Last edited:
Fam

I'm not even sure what you mean by some imaginary code.

At one point, it was legal to drive a car without a seatbelt. I legit remember this being a thing.

We have to wear seatbelts now. You gonna sit here and tell me that because there was a time that riding without a seatbelt was accepted that you're going to continue to drive your car today without wearing one?

The imaginary moral code, using the Blank Check movie, you said that it wouldn't get made today, why wouldn't it get made today and why would people frown on it when they didn't when it first came out, Nigga you had the movie on VHS and would watch it once a month they say lol

I haven't heard that song in so damn long but I don't remember it being vulgar or anything, maybe I'm wrong
i think the point he was trying to make was she was speaking from the pov of someone who is perceived to be young talking about being in love

the disconnect b/t the example he's trying to make for me is that the song's lyrics are too ambiguous to assume anything other than she just a young girl being in love. I assume he interprets it as her being in love with a much older man. I dont get that from the song.

The imaginary moral code, using the Blank Check movie, you said that it wouldn't get made today, why wouldn't it get made today and why would people frown on it when they didn't when it first came out, Nigga you had the movie on VHS and would watch it once a month they say lol
let me be clear b/c i remember how you like to debate

that scene from the movie (which i said in my last response) would not be in today's version if it were made. If there was still a kissing scene it would be someone much closer to his age assuming its the exact same premise of the first movie

What was the reason to why we started wearing seat belts,? I am not sure how does this example relate to the topic?

You're saying since it's 2020 and 1623, we now know as a society that introducing a young man to a woman is a bad thing?
you keep changing your position

since Boosie is the topic, are you asking me do i find something wrong with introducing a young boy to a grown ass woman for the purposes of a sexual arrangement?

Or let's not even take it there. Unless you are dating this woman, work with her, know her from back in the day, etc...there is no reason for you to be introducing your young son to an older woman all willy nilly.

i think the point he was trying to make was she was speaking from the pov of someone who is perceived to be young talking about being in love

the disconnect b/t the example he's trying to make for me is that the song's lyrics are too ambiguous to assume anything other than she just a young girl being in love. I assume he interprets it as her being in love with a much older man. I dont get that from the song.

Let's be more clear, Tracy was 14 maybe younger when she made that song and if you read the lyrics and the connotation in those words wouldn't have the listener thinking she's singing to a dude her age.

How are they too ambiguous, dude you know she's not singing to no dayum 14 year. Now you're being dishonest, you think Tracey is talking about being with a 14 year old dude

i think what is being lost for all the "this a louisiana" folk is that, all im saying is, things that were widely accepted when we were growing up didnt make them right

ofc at the time, what the hell did we know? I vividly remember when Juice had come out on VHS and my older cousins and his neighborhood friends would always say "snappy nappy dugout"...

now, me at my age, i knew a dugout was something in baseball so i didnt think anything of it. My cousin and I, who is along with me in age were walking around laughing saying snappy nappy dugout. We said it in front of my mom who was taken back and she asked me if i knew what it meant. I told her no, and she told me that was inappropriate to say.

I didnt question it...i just kept it moving. If she said it wasnt cool to say, i didnt say it. period point blank.

Now, do i think my older cousin and his friends intentionally did that to get us in trouble or to introduce us to sex at an early age? No. I just think they were being silly and didnt think too much about talking like that around us.

I'm not condemning anyone who grew up in areas where these things were accepted. I am condemning you that in your older years, if you don't think anything is wrong with that behavior now, then yes, you are the problem.

Let's be more clear, Tracy was 14 maybe younger when she made that song and if you read the lyrics and the connotation in those words wouldn't have the listener thinking she's singing to a dude her age.

How are they too ambiguous, dude you know she's not singing to no dayum 14 year. Now you're being dishonest, you think Tracey is talking about being with a 14 year old dude
did she write the song or did someone else and she was asked to sing the song

and, i still got love letters from chicks i was dating at that age. Young girls and boys do think they are in love all the time b/c that's all they know at that age. I look back on the shit and laugh b/c i realize we didnt know shit...but that could just be me.

It appears you live in a world of absolutes...i do not. It appears you cant seem to wrap your mind around the fact that yes, a 14 yr old girl could be in love with a 14 yr old boy. Your mind automatically goes to "she must've been talking about some grown ass nigga in college" or something.

you keep changing your position

since Boosie is the topic, are you asking me do i find something wrong with introducing a young boy to a grown ass woman for the purposes of a sexual arrangement?

Or let's not even take it there. Unless you are dating this woman, work with her, know her from back in the day, etc...there is no reason for you to be introducing your young son to an older woman all willy nilly.

It may not be a reason to you, but it may be a reason to someone.

It may not be a reason to you, but it may be a reason to someone.

you tell me, what reason other than the ones I've stated and dont forget the etc part where a man would need to introduce his young son to a grown woman

did she write the song or did someone else and she was asked to sing the song

and, i still got love letters from chicks i was dating at that age. Young girls and boys do think they are in love all the time b/c that's all they know at that age. I look back on the shit and laugh b/c i realize we didnt know shit...but that could just be me.

It appears you live in a world of absolutes...i do not. It appears you cant seem to wrap your mind around the fact that yes, a 14 yr old girl could be in love with a 14 yr old boy. Your mind automatically goes to "she must've been talking about some grown ass nigga in college" or something.

You comparing your love letter with this here:

I'm so confused
And I think I want to cry tonight
What must I do, baby?
You don't know what you mean
Oh tell me something
Tell me could this really be
You're so unpredictable
Why must you treat me this way?
I want you to love me for who I am
Whatever happened to the dreams we used to share?
Where did our love go?
Boy don't you even care?
Tender kisses, blown away
Tender kisses, gone tomorrow, gone today
Tender kisses
Bye baby, bye baby

She was 14, she's not singing this to another 14 year old.

You comparing your love letter with this here:

I'm so confused
And I think I want to cry tonight
What must I do, baby?
You don't know what you mean
Oh tell me something
Tell me could this really be
You're so unpredictable
Why must you treat me this way?
I want you to love me for who I am
Whatever happened to the dreams we used to share?
Where did our love go?
Boy don't you even care?
Tender kisses, blown away
Tender kisses, gone tomorrow, gone today
Tender kisses
Bye baby, bye baby

She was 14, she's not singing this to another 14 year old.
lol

this a reach

but like i said, you should see the things 14 yr girls would tell me

Back