Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Boosie is catching heat for teaching his young sons how to be men very early "No Lil Nas X Here"

All I'm saying is that I ran with some rugged ass niggas bruh, I was called all kinds of faggots, scary nigga and other names for my beliefs and I still loved them but it was family and friends, but me drinking alcohol for the first time at age 8 and having homies smoking at 9 and losing their virginity at 10 and 11 was celebrated by our dads, Grandpas, uncle's, etc.

I can't speak for other cities bruh, but I got family in new Orleans, baton rouge, Houma, Lafayette, Mississippi, Arkansas, etc. My circle and folks around my circle was relentless bruh and Booise reminds me GREATLY of how people was in my circle.

I sacrificed being that lame nigga to stand up for shit that wasn't cool with me back then and now. I ain't perfect, but It is what it is.

Love my family, but these niggas tried so many times to force me in some pussy when I hella young. Cousins, friends, etc all was doing this shit.

Maybe it's more about who you know vs it being a Louisiana culture thing, but I knew niggas that was in that life forreal is all I'm saying and their Culture was insane bruh lol

it is...and like i asked before...who wrote the song? was it her? was it her personal experience or someone that had the lyrics to a song and she had the voice?

As I stated in my opening statement about this moral imaginary codes that we now are trying to live under, it's stupid, but to answer your question whether she wrote it, she's clearly talking about an older guy she's been with or wanna kiss.

If someone else wrote it, they felt comfortable with her singing the lyrics because of the fact that young people hooked up with older people and it was accepted, if it wasn't, listening to those lyrics come outta the mouth of a 14 year old, that song wouldn't have shot up the charts and would have been canned. There would have been a bunch of You's saying that there's no reason for a woman at her age to be singing about an older dude like that

You think a Young MJ was singing about 10-11 year old girls when he sung "Whose Loving You"?

All I'm saying is that I ran with some rugged ass niggas bruh, I was called all kinds of faggots, scary nigga and other names for my beliefs and I still loved them but it was family and friends, but me drinking alcohol for the first time at age 8 and having homies smoking at 9 and losing their virginity at 10 and 11 was celebrated by our dads, Grandpas, uncle's, etc.

I can't speak for other cities bruh, but I got family in new Orleans, baton rouge, Houma, Lafayette, Mississippi, Arkansas, etc. My circle and folks around my circle was relentless bruh and Booise reminds me GREATLY of how people was in my circle.

I sacrificed being that lame nigga to stand up for shit that wasn't cool with me back then and now. I ain't perfect, but It is what it is.

Love my family, but these niggas tried so many times to force me in some pussy when I hella young. Cousins, friends, etc all was doing this shit.

Maybe it's more about who you know vs it being a Louisiana culture thing, but I knew niggas that was in that life forreal is all I'm saying and their Culture was insane bruh lol
and all im saying is, that didnt make it right

and now that you are older, are you going to do the same thing to young men

As I stated in my opening statement about this moral imaginary codes that we now are trying to live under, it's stupid, but to answer your question whether she wrote it, she's clearly talking about an older guy she's been with or wanna kiss.

If someone else wrote it, they felt comfortable with her singing the lyrics because of the fact that young people hooked up with older people and it was accepted, if it wasn't, listening to those lyrics come outta the mouth of a 14 year old, that song wouldn't have shot up the charts and would have been canned. There would have been a bunch of You's saying that there's no reason for a woman at her age to be singing about an older dude like that

You think a Young MJ was singing about 10-11 year old girls when he sung "Whose Loving You"?
so someone older wrote the song...

why do you refuse to acknowledge this? lol

do you know how the music industry worked back then? it was common practice to make girls especially appear older than they were and sing about subject matter that clearly, they had no clue about

why you doing this right now?

do you know how the music industry worked back then? it was common practice to make girls especially appear older than they were and sing about subject matter that clearly, they had no clue about

So a young MJ didn't know what he was singing about? or a Glady's Knight or a Monica?

Cut that out, just cut it out breh these girls had handlers and managers, friends, family members and mamas and daddies who knew what them songs were about.

Betty Wright in one her songs, her mama told her ass "I know you not gonna sing that song" Let me ask you, who do you think she was singing about in that song? Lol, better yet, those who listen to that song, 13-15 age range, do you think they were thinking about someone their age or someone older or both when they listened to that song

I quit breh.

Do you think a white kid that's 5-7 year old going hunting with his dad, having his own rifle to kill deer, squirrels, pigs, possums, rabbits is right?

You comparing your love letter with this here:

I'm so confused
And I think I want to cry tonight
What must I do, baby?
You don't know what you mean
Oh tell me something
Tell me could this really be
You're so unpredictable
Why must you treat me this way?
I want you to love me for who I am
Whatever happened to the dreams we used to share?
Where did our love go?
Boy don't you even care?
Tender kisses, blown away
Tender kisses, gone tomorrow, gone today
Tender kisses
Bye baby, bye baby

She was 14, she's not singing this to another 14 year old.

To be fair to Knock's point teen r&b artist did used to sing songs sounded like grown folks. Hell if you listen to Monica's 1st album she was like 12-13 when she started recording those songs. But if you were young when they came out it doesn't sound odd. It only sounds weird hearing it back as an adult thinking why the hell is a 14 year old talking about tender kisses?

To be fair to Knock's point teen r&b artist did used to sing songs sounded like grown folks. Hell if you listen to Monica's 1st album she was like 12-13 when she started recording those songs. But if you were young when they came out it doesn't sound odd. It only sounds weird hearing it back as an adult thinking why the hell is a 14 year old talking about tender kisses?
i agree with him

where i disagree is that he's presenting his point as if the teen themselves wrote the song

Do you think a white kid that's 5-7 year old going hunting with his dad, having his own rifle to kill deer, squirrels, pigs, possums, rabbits is right?
nigga what?? lol

are you asking me if i find something wrong with a father teaching his son how to hunt?

what are we doing here right now brah

Hunting is a survival trait that i have no issue with teaching. I have other issues with gun control but on a surface level, if the conversation is about hunting, then no, i see no issue with it

and again...why are you talking about white people?

I dare you to have one debate about issues withing our community without talking about what white people do

Lol thats survival skills.

I was thought how to catch a chicken and saw them behead it when I was 5.

Before he died my Pops told my mom he was gonna get a stripper to break me off when I turned 14.

I had a great dad but as a adult myself now I don’t agree with his perspective on that. It’s not something I’d do with my nephew or my son if I ever have one.

What does him getting his sons dick sucked have to do with wade and his son?

Basically, I show my sons that a real man messes w woman and that he doesnt allow them to become confused. That instead of allowing their son to choose to be a female, they should’ve allowed a woman to change his mind.

that’s how I see it. He needs his kids taken from him... the women involved need to be imprisoned & so does he for arranging it all.

Back