Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Boosie is catching heat for teaching his young sons how to be men very early "No Lil Nas X Here"

Damn that was a lot..

Anyway first off I knew I would regret google-ing "cishet" and I was right.

Secondly this negro talks too much and yea that is some child abuse ass shit. It ain't this first time I'm hearing about it being done tho

It definitely used to be part of american(etc..) culture for when a boy turns a certain age they sent that lil cat to the whore house to see ms peggy

Gays mad and I know they want all things acceptable but no nigga is outchea wanting their son to be gay. Yea fathers will eventually accept it but...

Again teaching em sexual awareness is a parents job and those cartoons do have an agenda but bro is wildin

Damn that was a lot..

Anyway first off I knew I would regret google-ing "cishet" and I was right.

Secondly this negro talks too much and yea that is some child abuse ass shit. It ain't this first time I'm hearing about it being done tho

It definitely used to be part of american(etc..) culture for when a boy turns a certain age they sent that lil cat to the whore house to see ms peggy

Gays mad and I know they want all things acceptable but no nigga is outchea wanting their son to be gay. Yea fathers will eventually accept it but...

Again teaching em sexual awareness is a parents job and those cartoons do have an agenda but bro is wildin

I've been talking about the gay shit in cartoons since the IC. Clarence had two men kissing AND one of the main characters has two mothers, one of which is a big brutish flannel and jeans wearing stud. Steven Universe is saturated with lesbian themes. The Loud House has one Black kid on the show, and he has two gay fathers and a lotta other shit. I 100% get Boosie on that.

I get it he don’t want a gay son not for gay cartoons but this kind of an extreme response like tell you kid to get into books or some shit. His first option is child abuse. Niggas be off

I get it he don’t want a gay son not for gay cartoons but this kind of an extreme response like tell you kid to get into books or some shit. His first option is child abuse. Niggas be off
I don't even think it has something to do with him not wanting a gay son.

He was gonna do this regardless.

It's more of the hypersexual society we live in and the pressure young boys have on losing their virginity they'd be seen as lames by both boys and girls if they haven't lost it by a certain time.

He probably wants his son to be hypersexual like him and chase pussy smh. He's prolly thinking he's doing him a favor and he would probably want someone to do that for him when he was young.

I know when I was 11-12, a lot of kids in my class bragged about getting laid and we were lame and ridiculed for not having lost it.

But granted they had sex with kids their own age.

Back