Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Boosie is catching heat for teaching his young sons how to be men very early "No Lil Nas X Here"

My G, it's more than just some racist crackers that think slavery was ok, but that's neither here or there. As I stated, I'll take those names because my reality doesn't matches up with yours, me and you live in 2 different worlds and that's cool my G. All 11-14 year olds are virgins, Let's go with that
And what is your reality?

That kids that age having sex is normalized?

Good thing she ain't have no std

be fucked up if she gave a nigga something before he could lose his virginity the regular way with a non crack hooker later.

He should be fortunate that he just blew her raggedy-ass Gums out. Can't catch an STD from Tooth Decay & Halitosis, Pimpin'.

:uknowimright:

This is problematic because boosie is literally encouraging sexual actions on a CHILD with an ADULT. I know for fact Tootie Raw can get some pussy on his own at his age, just by his daddy name alone. There is no reason to get this nigga to be messing with grown women that early. If Tootie Raw got some grown pussy without his father cool (the lady still a sicko) but the fact yo own daddy cool with it and encouraging is weirddd.

I know boosie is one of those hard headed niggas so it ain't gonna get to him but can definitely challenge others beliefs about this.

I remember middle school... Kids was grown as fuck..

There was one kid who house was right across the street... Niggaz stayed hooking school and taking chicks there to fuck around...

So I understand sneaky ass kids being grown trying to be adults.... But.... They was being sneaky as fuck...

It wasn't like the parents was home and knew what was going on and was like... Oh it's cool.... Y'all kids can fuck around in my house....

And if any parents were like that.... They was dead ass wrong..... And lucky if they don't catch any charges

Just like Boosie dead ass wrong...

I remember middle school... Kids was grown as fuck..

There was one kid who house was right across the street... Niggaz stayed hooking school and taking chicks there to fuck around...

So I understand sneaky ass kids being grown trying to be adults.... But.... They was being sneaky as fuck...

It wasn't like the parents was home and knew what was going on and was like... Oh it's cool.... Y'all kids can fuck around in my house....

And if any parents were like that.... They was dead ass wrong..... And lucky if they don't catch any charges

Just like Boosie dead ass wrong...

this facts tho

They're trying to prove a point but they sound just as fucked up if not more

I think that’s the point tho I wouldn’t do it cuz weird. But trying show this nigga how he be sounding but it’s boosie so he might not give a fuck

Last edited:
I couldn't be that guy though....

If I gotta say some legit pedo shit to prove a nigga wrong....

Just let that dumb ass nigga be wrong...

His ignorance ain't worth my integrity
I see it's mostly women saying it and I get where they are coming from.

But those are fighting words tho, a dude wouldn't say those comments to boosie face.

I know 11-14 years that are fucking, I'll say that.

I'll take the label of a sick, distasteful, inhumane person/poster and whatever else judgement/smoke that comes at me for knowing that.

I don't think anybody is anybody is denying the fact that kids do get curious about sex and will try to find it or experiment on their own. That is completely different from an adult finding another adult to perform a sexual act on a child. You seem to be talking about this as if those are the same 2 things and they aren't.

Back