Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Boosie is catching heat for teaching his young sons how to be men very early "No Lil Nas X Here"

I told you I quit,

Let me out Dough

I find it funny that you never at 11 or 12 tried to finger a chick or do much more, or that you don't think that 11 and 12 year olds are not doing such thing..

Let me out Dough
I didn't say I didn't

I'm saying it wasn't right in looking back on it and now that I'm older, I wouldn't teach my son this behavior or encourage it

I didn't say I didn't

I'm saying it wasn't right in looking back on it and now that I'm older, I wouldn't teach my son this behavior or encourage it

At 11 - 14, would you be trying to get pussy? A Yes or No would be Kool, cuz I know how you like to dance around questions when you get jammed up

At 11 - 14, would you be trying to get pussy? A Yes or No would be Kool, cuz I know how you like to dance around questions when you get jammed up
The way you phrase your questions is interesting

But I'll answer it this way

When I was that age, while it wasn't at the forefront of my mind, yes, I thought about it and tried to

Now what

The way you phrase your questions is interesting

But I'll answer it this way

When I was that age, while it wasn't at the forefront of my mind, yes, I thought about it and tried to

Now what

Since you were already seeking to get pussy at that age, if your friend at school or in the hood told you that your crush, or some chick wanted to give you some pussy,, would you or would you not wanna fuck?

Yes or No would be a good enough answer

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Since you were already seeking to get pussy at that age, if your friend at school or in the hood told you that your crush, or some chick wanted to give you some pussy,, would you or would you not wanna fuck?

Yes or No would be a good enough answer
yes

now what

don't think I don't know what you're trying to do either

but I'm willing to let this go along to prove I was right

yes

now what

don't think I don't know what you're trying to do either

but I'm willing to let this go along to prove I was right

Lol,

I'ma let you live and grow old because honestly I don't care, I was done on page 6 or 7, some think Boosie wrong and should be cast in the pits of hell, some think it's blah and seen this play before.

Be safe breh, and get you a few more masks, we living in the last days

Lol,

I'ma let you live and grow old because honestly I don't care, I was done on page 6 or 7, some think Boosie wrong and should be cast in the pits of hell, some think it's blah and seen this play before.

Be safe breh, and get you a few more masks, we living in the last days

So you one of them niggas that don't see nothing wrong here?

I know 11-14 years that are fucking, I'll say that.

I'll take the label of a sick, distasteful, inhumane person/poster and whatever else judgement/smoke that comes at me for knowing that.
you can know that's happening and also know it's wrong

What's wrong to you may not be wrong to some.

Slavery has never been wrong to some.

I know it happened

You not making sense. Just because some racist crackers thought slavery was ok, doesn't mean it's any less not ok. I don't know you in real life so I won't judge you my G, but you're coming off as a pervy weirdo.

You not making sense. Just because some racist crackers thought slavery was ok, doesn't mean it's any less not ok. I don't know you in real life so I won't judge you my G, but you're coming off as a pervy weirdo.
My G, it's more than just some racist crackers that think slavery was ok, but that's neither here or there. As I stated, I'll take those names because my reality doesn't matches up with yours, me and you live in 2 different worlds and that's cool my G. All 11-14 year olds are virgins, Let's go with that

Just to let you know.

Slavery wasn’t just white folks shit

Back