Welcome To aBlackWeb

Library apologizes for hosting 'Rainbow Dildo Butt Monkey' to entertain CHILDREN

You're still here I don't argue with people that cape for pedos.
tenor.gif

Thread starter proved that he doesn't actually read the articles in tweets, and that he doesn't understand satire, on the first page of this thread.
@Neutron Don

You got until midnight to provide any proof of these allegations you've made against Mister. Either that or apologize. He don't have to accept it if he don't want but you can't be out here just saying that shit about people all willy nilly

If not, ✌🏾

thats him defending it

play semantics games all you want

now leave bro alone and let grown men handle their issue

The proof that Mister is caping for pedos is he hasn't denied he's not he just wants some overwhelming proof that he's not which like I said his silence is his compliance. Also what he said above.

The proof that Mister is caping for pedos is he hasn't denied he's not he just wants some overwhelming proof that he's not which like I said his silence is his compliance. Also what he said above.

You can't be this stupid.

If you call being able to see through your bullshit "sick in the head", I'll be that.
The posts about these sickos doing this pedo like behavior in front of children isn't bullshit, you want your off topic questions answered while defending this sick behavior and I won't because its not relevant.

The posts about these sickos doing this pedo like behavior in front of children isn't bullshit, you want your off topic questions answered while defending this sick behavior and I won't because its not relevant.

Prove it. Quote the post. AP is waiting.

Back