Welcome To aBlackWeb

Library apologizes for hosting 'Rainbow Dildo Butt Monkey' to entertain CHILDREN

He sure didn't.

Dude came back to a thread I think he created and kept posting tweets from the same obscure twitter that he was posting before this like nobody would notice.

You ever deal with somebody who thinks you're as stupid as they are and you don't know whether to be embarrassed for them or insulted? I bet there's a german word for that feeling.

First y'all change his name to that gay shit now y'all outing his new account, no wonder niggas be coming at y'all all the time

You're acting like shit happened in some back channel deal in a smoke filled room where in reality there is this whole thread you can look at and see what actually transpired.

You're acting like shit happened in some back channel deal in a smoke filled room where in reality there is this whole thread you can look at and see what actually transpired.
He don't care brah

He don't really give a damn about ol boy.

I told neutron all he had to do was apologize and he decided to get engaged and marry the double down all in the same day. Bold strategy that didn't pay off.

I told him using an alias was gonna gonna him clapped again and what does he do, make an alias.

Niggas would rather create aliases instead of apologize so they can get their other account back.

THEN, tried to play me like he don't know what tf I was talking about. That's what really did it for me

✌🏾

Back