Welcome To aBlackWeb

Library apologizes for hosting 'Rainbow Dildo Butt Monkey' to entertain CHILDREN

Lmao Redbridge not too far from my Maa's house. The organisers say they didn't kno' the dildo thing would show up and I'm inclined to believe it

You're questions aren't important to the main point of the thread, you just want to derail it and not add anything relevant to the topic. The real question is do you consign this behavior around children yes or no?

The main point of the thread is a British issue which a poster from that country has informed us is overblown. You're not even speaking on what the title says anymore. You know that, right?

You thought this was an American story and jumped out the window talking isht to posters you know nothing about. Instead of being a man and acknowledging your mistake, you pivot to a video that is clearly satire as your proof of an agenda.

Now you're just out here looking like a clown trying to salvage this failed thread attempt.

Now, back to my questions. Get to answering.

The main point of the thread is a British issue which a poster from that country has informed us is overblown. You're not even speaking on what the title says anymore. You know that, right?

You thought this was an American story and jumped out the window talking isht to posters you know nothing about. Instead of being a man and acknowledging your mistake, you pivot to a video that is clearly satire as your proof of an agenda.

Now you're just out here looking like a clown trying to salvage this failed thread attempt.

Now, back to my questions. Get to answering.
Blah blah blah you clearly co-sign this behavior your silence is compliance. We're done here.

Back