Welcome To aBlackWeb

Library apologizes for hosting 'Rainbow Dildo Butt Monkey' to entertain CHILDREN

Y'all will say anything to deflect from the clear evidence provided y'all are part of the problem.

Telling the truth is saying anything? Are you now going to claim to have read the article and known that the other video was satire?

If you did read the article, why tell an American that "this is what they voted for" when the event was in London?

If you knew the video was satire, why post it as proof of an agenda?

You'd have been better off just acknowledging that you messed up, twice, and moving along.

Telling the truth is saying anything? Are you now going to claim to have read the article and known that the other video was satire?

If you did read the article, why tell an American that "this is what they voted for" when the event was in London?

You'd have been better off just acknowledging that you messed up, twice, and moving along.
I posted a video that clearly shows the connection between the lgbt and pedos you want to play games and I'm not playing the evidence is clear people like you enable these groups and their evil behaviour.

this is his thing, he finds stuff to fuel his agenda on conspiracies that lack foundation, or group entire sub- cultures together for the actions of minorities in said sub-culture.

he’s basically twitters outrage confined into a poster.

I posted a video that clearly shows the connection between the lgbt and pedos you want to play games and I'm not playing the evidence is clear people like you enable these groups and their evil behaviour.

You did a lot of typing but failed to answer any of the questions. Those weren't rhetorical. You made the claim that I was just saying anything so I'd like you to prove that by answering the simple questions.

Or you can man up and admit that you posted tweets without reading the article in one and without understanding that the video was satire in the other. The choice is yours.

this is his thing, he finds stuff to fuel his agenda on conspiracies that lack foundation, or group entire sub- cultures together for the actions of minorities in said sub-culture.

he’s basically twitters outrage confined into a poster.

Trust me, I know his get down.

You did a lot of typing but failed to answer any of the questions. Those weren't rhetorical. You made the claim that I was just saying anything so I'd like you to prove that by answering the simple questions.

Or you can man up and admit that you posted tweets without reading the article in one and without understanding that the video was satire in the other. The choice is yours.
Deflect deflect deflect thats all you do, we're done here.

Back