Welcome To aBlackWeb

Library apologizes for hosting 'Rainbow Dildo Butt Monkey' to entertain CHILDREN

Forty year old defending pedos you'll get dealt with soon.

Now they're back. Keep them coming. What have you ever done that should make me afraid of your threats? Type strongly worded posts on the internet? You don't put any fear in me or anyone else. Just to let you in on that open secret.

You're a pedo defender you'll be dealt with off GP you can't hide that type illness.

Oh, so like always, you don't plan on actually doing anything. You're just doing your normal typing.

If your accusations were true, you should want to take care of that yourself. But we all know you're only built for internet tough talk.

Oh, so like always, you don't plan on actually doing anything. You're just doing your normal typing.

If your accusations were true, you should want to take care of that yourself. But we all know you're only built for internet tough talk.
Old fool I have, its clear as day who you cape for, white pedos. I win you lose. Don't matter if I get banned.

Old fool I have, its clear as day who you cape for, white pedos. I win you lose. Don't matter if I get banned.

If it's clear as day you wouldn't be worried about getting banned. You prove the false bravado of your first sentence with the third.

You really are slow.

Back