Welcome To aBlackWeb

Library apologizes for hosting 'Rainbow Dildo Butt Monkey' to entertain CHILDREN

I have 4 now adult children and can't seem to get myself riled up about this happening in London.
Eh I meant younger, more impressionable, like what the article was referring to.

Can u see yourself caring more if your kids were like grade school? Or if this was happening in your city?

Eh I meant younger, more impressionable, like what the article was referring to.

Can u see yourself caring more if your kids were like grade school? Or if this was happening in your city?

My kids weren't born adults...

If it happened in my city, I'd have had something to say about it. But I'm positive no "mistake" like that would be made in this city. I couldn't even see Frisco doing something like that. And that's really the Wild West.

But my initial post had nothing to do with what occurred in London or anywhere else.

My kids weren't born adults...

If it happened in my city, I'd have had something to say about it. But I'm positive no "mistake" like that would be made in this city. I couldn't even see Frisco doing something like that. And that's really the Wild West.

But my initial post had nothing to do with what occurred in London or anywhere else.
Your initial post in response to me?

Cuz if u talking about something u said before my post u responded to I didn't see it n it didn't apply to u.

Your initial post in response to me?

Cuz if u talking about something u said before my post u responded to I didn't see it n it didn't apply to u.

Well you didn't specify who you were addressing and I was posting in the thread at that time. If you weren't including me, disregard.

tenor.gif

Fam, WTF would make you (or anybody) wanna post some shit like this?

And how did you find this?

Did you search for this subject matter on TWITTER?

@AP2.0

Sorry to bother you, but we gotta add ABUSE and TROLL reactions to this site.

This aint cute.

@Neutron Don be real.. did you think this was something that happened in America and once you found out it wasnt and you were wrong in your assumptions...you then went on to spend the past 8 pages trying to shift away from that fact or nah.

It's disturbing no matter where it happened I think we can all agree.. I'm just trying to establish a baseline here

@Neutron Don be real.. did you think this was something that happened in America and once you found out it wasnt and you were wrong in your assumptions...you then went on to spend the past 8 pages trying to shift away from that fact or nah.

It's disturbing no matter where it happened I think we can all agree.. I'm just trying to establish a baseline here
That's not relevant in anyway shape or form this thread is about these individuals performing this pedo behaviour in front of children at a library.

Back