Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let's talk about fat people

Nah b, 'cause if you take a look around everybody acts like they're not fat. They completely forgot that the way we are as a society is fucked up. Niggas need to be reminded 'cause when you forget you act like we do now: You celebrate that shit.

Like I said, nothing I wrote in this thread alluded to any of that shit you wrote. You added all that extra shit about being depressed and alladtadere.

There are NFL players that can legally be considered “obese”. I know dudes in the Navy big as all hell that can outrun you in a heart beat.

My sister can be considered obese yet she’s in the verge of being a regestered nurse and as health conscious as it gets. Life ain’t fair.

They fat asses just got saved too. The Navy just stopped kicking people out because of weight. Shit was so bad mfer was paying people to give them acceptable measurements.

Need I remind you all of the IG post in the OP.

The guy simply said "this woman is obese".

The response was "shut the fuck up you little dick no pussy getting faggot".

Yes, you can argue that no one asked for his observation, but that response is wildly disproportionate.

It also doesn't take body composition into consideration.
Black women especially carry a lot of their weight around their hips and thighs. So if you take a 5’5 woman whose 150lbs BMI is going to say she's overweight which a lot of us know isn't true in most cases.

It's just wack, extremely misleading and they need to do away with it altogether.

This.

Foh wit that Euro BMI standards.

Now the thing I don't like is when folks get too big (over 450+), complain about being big, but do absolutely NOTHING to help themselves.

This is why I don't watch "My 600lb Life". Shyt is depressing af. I feel sorry for the people who have to take care of them.

This.

Foh wit that Euro BMI standards.

Now the thing I don't like is when folks get too big (over 450+), complain about being big, but do absolutely NOTHING to help themselves.

This is why I don't watch "My 600lb Life". Shyt is depressing af. I feel sorry for the people who have to take care of them.

I watch that shit every... fucking... week. But, the mere fact that those people even went to try to get surgery means they're doing something to help themselves. They need that extra push and I've seen Dr Nowzardin get brutally raw with some of his patients to get them on track, but that's what's necessary. Like the time he had one royal fuck-up stand in front of the mirror in just his underwear and asked "Is this what a human body looks like?".

Those folks acknowledge that they're out of control and seek help for it. He had every one of them lose weight before the surgery and I've seen some lose damned near 100lbs in a month simply by changing their diet and doing the tiniest bit of exercise. If anything it's inspiring to see.

I watch 600 pound life and die laughing between being disgusted with their attitudes and excuses. How can you feel sorry for someone who has had TOO MUCH to eat? There is real starvation in this world.

The flip of this, tho, is now that everybody is overweight there's a rise in what some folks call "skinny shaming" and it's happening out of spite.
This is happening. I'm 6' 185 toned and get called "skinny" by people well over 200lbs.

There's a clear difference between skinny and athletic.

I blame Mo'Nique for setting this off with her years of unfunny "skinny bitches" bits.

I watch 600 pound life and die laughing between being disgusted with their attitudes and excuses. How can you feel sorry for someone who has had TOO MUCH to eat? There is real starvation in this world.

Oh the excuses come fast and furious. Plus, the way some of them get mad at Dr Now for calling them out for lying about cheating on their diet is just ridiculous. Like... Muhfucka do you not see all these cameras recording you eating that pizza and sittin off when you're supposed to be on a diet and exercising? And you got the nerve to get mad when he runs the numbers on you like "you gained 50 pound this month, for you to do that you have to be eating 5000 to 6000 calorie a day so you are not sticking to the program".

This is happening. I'm 6' 185 toned and get called "skinny" by people well over 200lbs.

There's a clear difference between skinny and athletic.

I blame Mo'Nique for setting this off with her years of unfunny "skinny bitches" bits.

I mean, I used to get it too when I was slim and all, but the way it's happening now is just getting vicious.

"Why would a man want a bone when he can have the whole steak"

So no human should be over 300 lbs unless you out here like Shaq. NFL players running around here damn near in gurneys after they retire.

Why are women being called think is the same reason companies are using glamour sizing on there clothes.
Went overseas to buy some clothes. I was a fucking 2XL-3XL long in everything. Over in America I wear a XL. It was literally some stores I could not shop in.

Last edited:
So no human should be over 300 lbs unless you out here like Shaq. NFL players running around here damn near in gurneys after they retire.

Why are women being called think is the same reason companies are using glamour sizing on there clothes.
Went overseas to buy some clothes. I was a fucking 2XL-3XL long in everything. Over in America I wear a XL. It was literally some stores I could not shop in.
Well the stereotypical American is a fat blob guzzling hamburgers like water wearing clothes barely hanging on for dear life.

I blame you chubby chasing mfers for lying to these fat bitches. Dudes know they fat. That is why they keep saying, "Fuck bitches, get money" when they get rejected.
If your arm has a extra layer that looking like a armpad from a 1970 offensive lineman and your neck look like a fondue fountain. Bitch you fat.

Yall wont tell fat people this in real life tho

A coworker mad at me because I didnt believe Usher fuck that fat chick and gave her Herpes. She like why you dont believe her because she dark skin, ugly. I said no because she fat. So I heard a whole diatribe about how men love fat women. Then I said, I know Usher not one. Plus the chick was ugly on top of that.

I didnt recognize that the more I pleaded my case. The worst it got. My coworker was hot.........................cause she fat. But the truth hurts. I told her I love the Fat people in my life and will give my life for them. But I dont want to fuck ya. Fat people dont even want to fuck other fat people. That is why God made chubby chasers. Chase on! cause it is alot of them going around.

Real talk. Our eating habits has been influenced to sell more food. Is it a conspiracy? Yes it is. America is a consumer nation.

Well the stereotypical American is a fat blob guzzling hamburgers like water wearing clothes barely hanging on for dear life.

Murica+pit+stop+is+at+the+mcdonald+drive+through_fe67a3_5181457.jpg

amp-039-murica_o_1490833.jpg

oot7u.jpg

598cf61cdb2f2.jpeg

Last edited:
Would anyone here be willing to be a part of a live ABW workout/fitness club?

I think a yoga/pilates/martial arts classes would be beneficial and dope too.

We can have them a couple times a week.

All classes could be live on tiny chat or something and all the exercises will be things you can do at home.

Back