Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let's talk about fat people

In a big room, we will.

constantly accommodating our fatness is partly to blame for how we got here. We kept buying the next size up when our clothes got too small instead of gettin up to go run and refusing to stop eatin country fried pork chops and a mess of fries washed down with a coupla tall cans of High Life at 11:30PM on a week day. Medium shirts turned to Large, which gave way to XL, which hit 2XL and pants that were once a 32 waist ended up being a 42 along the way. Before you know it you're in a pair of "Damn, nigga, you big" size sweats or some drapes stitched together like a dress if you're a female wondering where it all went wrong.

What the is considered thick and what's considered fat?

Depends on the man and what he likes. Some will say it ain't no difference and some will say her proportions gotta be ABCD. Then when you post pics the answer will still vary.

I'm!obese but I'm working on myself . I plan on losing weight by the end of summer but i hope to drop at leat 20 pounds by june. Its not like we fat people want to b this way. I was in good shape and physical physique years ago. As for the girl rattler posted in the op I had no idea the definition of thick changed. I admit she's obese but she is sexy I dontcall that thick i call that a bbw. Now if a chickmis big and unattractive she should lose weight ain't no need in having two strikes against you.

I'm!obese but I'm working on myself . I plan on losing weight by the end of summer but i hope to drop at leat 20 pounds by june. Its not like we fat people want to b this way. I was in good shape and physical physique years ago. As for the girl rattler posted in the op I had no idea the definition of thick changed. I admit she's obese but she is sexy I dontcall that thick i call that a bbw. Now if a chickmis big and unattractive she should lose weight ain't no need in having two strikes against you.

constantly accommodating our fatness is partly to blame for how we got here. We kept buying the next size up when our clothes got too small instead of gettin up to go run and refusing to stop eatin country fried pork chops and a mess of fries washed down with a coupla tall cans of High Life at 11:30PM on a week day. Medium shirts turned to Large, which gave way to XL, which hit 2XL and pants that were once a 32 waist ended up being a 42 along the way. Before you know it you're in a pair of "Damn, nigga, you big" size sweats or some drapes stitched together like a dress if you're a female wondering where it all went wrong.

Man stfu

#HighMetaboismClub

The only that ever gains weight is my stomach and face

For as long as I can remember, there's been an understated stigma around the word "obese". People hear that word and immediately think of the biggest whale sized person they've ever seen when obesity is much more common than we'd like to admit. Alot of the "thick" women we know and love are obese but we dare not say it because this happens

Seems like people would rather be called fat than obese. Weird shit.

I'm looking at this attractive young lady and wondering are we encouraging bad health practices with this bbw thing. Black women in the america have the highest rate of heart disease and the highest death count in this country. She looks good but I think she should slim down to a full figured or thick size. @deadeye do you like her arms?

I'm looking at this attractive young lady and wondering are we encouraging bad health practices with this bbw thing. Black women in the america have the highest rate of heart disease and the highest death count in this country. She looks good but I think she should slim down to a full figured or thick size. @deadeye do you like her arms?

@SuperManuel

Her arms and forearms are well-proportioned.

I'd smash off that alone.

Now, on a more serious note.........she's a big girl, but........as others have alluded to........she's not as unhealthy as one might think because most of her weight appears to be in her hips and thighs.

So, as long as she doesn't get any bigger......she should be ok.

I don't think it's encouraging. People like what they like. Whose to say she hasn't already lost 100lbs and is currently working out. People make to many assumptions based off of looks and don't know the FAX.

Back