Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let's talk about fat people

Ayo fat can kill u depending on the situation

Would u be mad at a mfer tryna tell a loved one to quit dope?

Fat people know they can die. A dope head does too. Completely different problems though. Being fat dont hurt people around you or cause you to commit crime. Terrible comparison.

Fat people know they can die. A dope head does too. Completely different problems though. Being fat dont hurt people around you or cause you to commit crime. Terrible comparison.

I could have been killed in the womb because of a fat person.

My mother and father were taking a Greyhound from Flint back home to Saginaw in the middle of winter. The bus hit some ice and skidded off the road and landed on it's side where my parents were sitting. The woman across from them was some fat behemoth and in the crash, she wound up right on top of my moms, crushing us both. My pops was flung up near the ceiling, so this fat ass had my moms pinned against the glass and ground. Likely because of his adrenaline, my pops literally snatched the woman up and flung her off of my moms. In the hospital the Dr that examined her said that there was a huge chance that I could have died because of the way that woman landed on top of my moms more so than the accident itself. And there wasn't any way to know if there had been any damage to me until I was born either; they just had to wait to see if I was alright when I came out.

I could have been killed in the womb because of a fat person.

My mother and father were taking a Greyhound from Flint back home to Saginaw in the middle of winter. The bus hit some ice and skidded off the road and landed on it's side where my parents were sitting. The woman across from them was some fat behemoth and in the crash, she wound up right on top of my moms, crushing us both. My pops was flung up near the ceiling, so this fat ass had my moms pinned against the glass and ground. Likely because of his adrenaline, my pops literally snatched the woman up and flung her off of my moms. In the hospital the Dr that examined her said that there was a huge chance that I could have died because of the way that woman landed on top of my moms more so than the accident itself. And there wasn't any way to know if there had been any damage to me until I was born either; they just had to wait to see if I was alright when I came out.

So the bus tipping over part is ignored and blaming a near death on a fat person laying on your mama. Not the bus driver or ice but a fat person. Man come the fuck on. A light skin nigga pulled a gun on me. I dont talk down light skin niggas lol

So the bus tipping over part is ignored and blaming a near death on a fat person laying on your mama. Not the bus driver or ice but a fat person. Man come the fuck on. A light skin nigga pulled a gun on me. I dont talk down light skin niggas lol

It wasn't the bus flipping that hurt her, it was being crushed underneath a fat bitch and that's what the Dr concluded would be the cause of any issues I may have been born with. Had she not been there she would have been aiight like my pops. The fat bitch crushing her exacerbated the issue.

There exists things that can make shit worse than it already is. The bus tipping was bad enough, but having a fat bitch crush you because the bus tipped is what makes it worse. Of course you're dense enough not to realize this.

Because im fat my nigga wtf you think
and im an adult

Nigga then what the fuck you in yo feelin's for??? I'm fat my damned self. I need to lose something like 75-80lbs to get right. Nigga my gut hangin over the belt and shit looking like the Michelin man got some air let out and shit.

This dude really think there's no difference between having a skinny person fall on top of you vs Fat Alberta and shit.

Nigga then what the fuck you in yo feelin's for??? I'm fat my damned self. I need to lose something like 75-80lbs to get right. Nigga my gut hangin over the belt and shit looking like the Michelin man got some air let out and shit.

Dont self hate bro. Eat the bacon.

I find this whole thread hilarious af. The title alone 'Let's talk about fat people", shit sounds like a support group for those who have been harmed or victimized by fat people.

I find this whole thread hilarious af. The title alone 'Let's talk about fat people", shit sounds like a support group for those who have been harmed or victimized by fat people.

Well dude mightve died before he was born cuz of fat people

Back