Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let's talk about fat people

I'e also noticed in the past couple years an uptick in women publicly expressing their love for, in their words, "big/chubby/thick/teddy bear" men. I still say the word thick should be reserved for women only but that's another thread. Had a chick tell me I got too many muscles and she likes her dudes soft. Personal preference I suppose but it's weird to hear a woman say she'd rather have a fat man than a fit man.

@Peace_79 you remember Damnarrielle getting mad we called her a BBW when she looked like This?

I'e also noticed in the past couple years an uptick in women publicly expressing their love for, in their words, "big/chubby/thick/teddy bear" men. I still say the word thick should be reserved for women only but that's another thread. Had a chick tell me I got too many muscles and she likes her dudes soft. Personal preference I suppose but it's weird to hear a woman say she'd rather have a fat man than a fit man.

@Peace_79 you remember Damnarrielle getting mad we called her a BBW when she looked like This?

Irony about this, is that if u look at her latest posts she's really insecure about her weight loss too now lmao.

She should be.

Simply because she's not a true BBW.

That's why I never really fucked with that BBW thread, because most of those chicks weren't really BBW's.

"The only true BBW..........is an SSBBW" - deadeye

Think I might have to make that thread.

Arrielle thick as fuck. She gonna be thicker after them kids pop out

She should be.

Simply because she's not a true BBW.

That's why I never really fucked with that BBW thread, because most of those chicks weren't really BBW's.

"The only true BBW..........is an SSBBW" - deadeye

Think I might have to make that thread.
You're missing out on some GOAT level women in that thread.

Arrielle thick as fuck. She gonna be thicker after them kids pop out
She was kinda built like spongebob when she was bigger. All of her weight is carried up top.

Somebody said chickens
tumblr_n8j5hgya8M1t3biveo1_500.gif

Lolol her arms look like drumsticks

That's bullshit. I was always a skinny kid as was all of my siblings and cousins. We're ALL big now that we're in our 30's and 40's, except two of us and that's 'cause one of my cousins started running to get his weight off and my baby sister decided she was just gonna stay fit (and she's turning 30 this year so we'll see how long that lasts).

It really isn't bullshit though, I was skinny as fuck as a child too but yet here I am as an adult struggling with weight issues. This is nothing new and NO it may not be a problem for everyone when they reach adulthood but IT HAPPENS whether people acknowledge it does or not. The proof is in the pudding. Skinny doesn't mean healthy.

Btw, I'm not arguing about it neither.

There are NFL players that can legally be considered “obese”. I know dudes in the Navy big as all hell that can outrun you in a heart beat.

My sister can be considered obese yet she’s in the verge of being a regestered nurse and as health conscious as it gets. Life ain’t fair.

I get what your saying...

Some people are just genetically big folks.

However you can tell between genetics and unhealthy lifestyle...most of these cases are the latter...

Thats not BBW sir

That there is thick and curvy...the real definition

Unfortunately the doctors and that damn BMI chart don't take your stamina and endurance into consideration.

It also doesn't take body composition into consideration.
Black women especially carry a lot of their weight around their hips and thighs. So if you take a 5’5 woman whose 150lbs BMI is going to say she's overweight which a lot of us know isn't true in most cases.

It's just wack, extremely misleading and they need to do away with it altogether.

She fine as fuck idc what she's labeled

It really isn't bullshit though, I was skinny as fuck as a child too but yet here I am as an adult struggling with weight issues. This is nothing new and NO it may not be a problem for everyone when they reach adulthood but IT HAPPENS whether people acknowledge it does or not. The proof is in the pudding. Skinny doesn't mean healthy.

Btw, I'm not arguing about it neither.

But fat does mean unhealthy.

Folks look at me like "you ain't even that big tho" and try to tell me "you look healthy now", but I was healthy when I was slim, heart rate on point, zero cholesterol issues, blood pressure normal, etc... At my current weight I'm symptomatic for hypertension and type-2 diabetes, joints hurt at random from the weight, I get winded easy as fuck, etc.

Anyone that tells you that fat people can be healthy is a damned liar. Fat ain't something that just kills you right away, it's a slow process where the fatness degrades your organs and causes damage to your joints and whatnot over time. Then, your body reaches it's breaking point and something goes wrong and you end up in the hospital like "I was fine just yesterday". Being overweight is an unhealthy condition. Yes, on women it may look aesthetically pleasing ('cause lawd knows ole girl posted earlier in the red can get it all day every day and twice on Sunday), but it's overall unhealthy. Even on dudes: When I started gaining weight I had chicks talmbout how much better I looked with the weight on and shit, but it's taking it's toll on me. Once I get past the stress of this month I gotta get back to gettin' healthy and that means getting back down to at least 165.

But fat does mean unhealthy.

Folks look at me like "you ain't even that big tho" and try to tell me "you look healthy now", but I was healthy when I was slim, heart rate on point, zero cholesterol issues, blood pressure normal, etc... At my current weight I'm symptomatic for hypertension and type-2 diabetes, joints hurt at random from the weight, I get winded easy as fuck, etc.

Anyone that tells you that fat people can be healthy is a damned liar. Fat ain't something that just kills you right away, it's a slow process where the fatness degrades your organs and causes damage to your joints and whatnot over time. Then, your body reaches it's breaking point and something goes wrong and you end up in the hospital like "I was fine just yesterday". Being overweight is an unhealthy condition. Yes, on women it may look aesthetically pleasing ('cause lawd knows ole girl posted earlier in the red can get it all day every day and twice on Sunday), but it's overall unhealthy. Even on dudes: When I started gaining weight I had chicks talmbout how much better I looked with the weight on and shit, but it's taking it's toll on me. Once I get past the stress of this month I gotta get back to gettin' healthy and that means getting back down to at least 165.

I never said fat was healthy though.

Why you had to type all of that? Come on old head, dang. I don't even disagree with this though!
I'm working on my weight now, cut out starches, drinking plenty of water, smaller portions.
I burn 500 calories just from breastfeeding alone so I've started losing a bit quicker than I should.
People have to want the desire to lose weight, the desire to make healthier choices. It isn't easy though and self discipline is a mother fucker.
My point is, believe it or not many things play a role into adult and even childhood obesity for many that can start from infancy. May not be you but it can be someone else, period.

She fine as fuck idc what she's labeled

tenor.gif

Aaaaaaaaand there we go.

The only meaning labels have is what we individualy ascribe to them.

This was part of the genesis of the BBW thread.

Folks from both ends of the spectrum would come at my neck for women not being the prototype “BBW”.

I just wanted niggas to acknowledge that a SPECTRUM DOES exist.

At the end of the day we ALL like “FAT” women...

We just have different preferences as to WHERE we like that fat located and HOW MUCH of it we will tolerate.

Once she passes a certain threshold of Thick, she enters that spectrum.

J cups / 50 inch Hips / Thick Ass thighs do not belong to “small”, “petite” women.

Nah - those broads are BIG & BEAUTIFUL

It’s okay to admit it.

Back