Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News leaked audio of biden telling Black civil rights leaders he wont go all in on executive orders to appease the left

Except, you guys never learn. Every four years is the same old "biggest most important election of our lifetime" schtick like we live in some Avengers blockbuster. Meanwhile, we're going on centuries of racial, social, and class based oppression.

You said you complained about Trump but that is the issue, it's not just him. It's wealthy and there politicians in general that are the problem. There is no lesser of two evils when they are both happy to continue class warfare on behalf of the wealthy.

Nobody here is "naive" about politics at all, we simply recognize that the game is rigged for you to never win. Any kind of disruption in the system will inevitably be assimilated or coopted by it, unless you decide to buck it entirely. And, unfortunately, that tends to get folks killed.
Nah, I’m not one to say every election is the biggest, most important. I didn’t even think that with either Bush Jr. elections. Trump is absolutely the worst president ever, and we can agree on that. This one was different. If it was Romney or McCain or somebody like that, I’d be willing to send a message to Democrats by not voting for them.

And I know it’s not just the President, but that’s what we’re discussing, so let’s stick to that.

And you’re right, it is rigged. So accept that reality and get the best result possible in that reality. You get nothing by sitting out and pouting. Letting Trump be president again was a worse reality than sending a message at this time.

And you’re right, it is rigged. So accept that reality and get the best result possible in that reality.
That's the thing though, we don't have to accept this. There are more of us than there of them, a tiny micro-organism brought the country to it's knees for months and it's still looking weak and I doubt it'll ever be strong again tbh. That was just a random thing that popped off in the last year or so, an organized collective movement that doesn't bow to the confines of what they deem acceptable is possible. We just have to be committed to it. The biggest protest in history happened in India last week, barely a word about it from the US media, take a guess as to why......

_104551401_gettyimages-1066332712.jpg

Stuff like this scares them

At least you acknowledge this.

Fucking ABW Shea Butter woketivicts swear they are the know-all be-all’s but don’t do shit.

THAT shit I don’t tolerate. It’s one thing to talk agood Anhk game, but what are you DOING to help the race out?

If the extent of that is telling us how fucked up Biden in HERE, BOOOOO......you ain’t doing shit.
This post ain't it B

It's a deflection

It's a cape for biden.. in a thread about him berating your people

You taking shots at shea butter and Anhks and wokeness to defend a white man... fact.

Let that process

Nobody in here told a LIE on Joe Biden, so what are you defending? In fact we've only told the truth about him.

You can't handle the truth?

You should reevaluate this cape

Its a bad look

Your loyalty is not reciprocated by biden, right? Right.

I know you're better than this

The fact is is that all through the primary season and the selection process they weekend at Bernies Bidens ass.. gave him extra credit for showing up at debates earlier.. And he was chosen by the masses because he was the "safe pick" establishment fav and "Good enough for Obama good enough for me" for many others primarily black folks. Unfortunately people vote familiarity... But we are here now

I'm not sure why it's so hard for you woke people to grasp that nobody here voted for Biden because we expected him to be our savior.

There were two people to vote for in the last presidential elections. How can that be broken down any simpler for you simpletons? You could either vote for Trump or you could vote for Biden. Or you could not vote but surprise... either Trump or Biden was going to win whether your smart dumb ass voted or not. But for some reason it's you "too smart to vote" ass niggas that are crying every time Biden doesn't do something for you.

You guys seem shockingly naive about politics to be so vocal about it.
Another post like mister B

Taking shots and punching down to defend biden

Truly sickening behavior

Like, could yall at least TRY to cape for your white people without being disrespectful?

That's the thing though, we don't have to accept this. There are more of us than there of them, a tiny micro-organism brought the country to it's knees for months and it's still looking weak and I doubt it'll ever be strong again tbh. That was just a random thing that popped off in the last year or so, an organized collective movement that doesn't bow to the confines of what they deem acceptable is possible. We just have to be committed to it. The biggest protest in history happened in India last week, barely a word about it from the US media, take a guess as to why......

_104551401_gettyimages-1066332712.jpg

Stuff like this scares them
I’m with you. But on 11/3, this wasn’t in play. Protesting alone has no power. The power is in numbers. And the numbers weren’t there to change who got on the ticket. So at that point, you vote for the lesser of two evils.

So instead of lamenting the reality of what’s already happened, focus on changing things going forward. And if a strong enough coalition can’t be formed before the next election, guess what, we’ll be in the same boat in 4 years.

What y’all fail to realize is you have to convince enough people your way is the right way. Instead, people just demean those that don’t agree with them instead of trying to convince them. Then complain that not enough people see things their way. That’s exactly what happened with Sanders and progressives. They did not convince enough people then simply attacked them for not getting it. You’ve got to accept the reality of what it takes to get people on your side. That’s what democrats and republicans understand more than anybody. But progressives are too righteous to play the game. And they should be, but the American populace is not righteous. 74 million people voted for the most unrighteous person ever to run for office.

And good luck trying to get the populace to ever agree to all the terms black people fight for. Another harsh reality. Which is why we need to convince people that our struggle is their struggle or appeal to their sensibilities or infiltrate the system. Never going to gain power outside of the system. And when our power is dwindled by a growing Latin voting block, which was one of the points in the clip, then we’ve wasted time complaining and end up with less than what we could have. We accept nothing if we can’t get everything. To me something is better than nothing.

As much as I agree with Malcolm over Martin, Malcolm got nothing but betrayed and killed by his brothers. Martin got the Civil Rights Act.

I’m with you. But on 11/3, this wasn’t in play. Protesting alone has no power. The power is in numbers. And the numbers weren’t there to change who got on the ticket. So at that point, you vote for the lesser of two evils.

So instead of lamenting the reality of what’s already happened, focus on changing things going forward. And if a strong enough coalition can’t be formed before the next election, guess what, we’ll be in the same boat in 4 years.

What y’all fail to realize is you have to convince enough people your way is the right way. Instead, people just demean those that don’t agree with them instead of trying to convince them. Then complain that not enough people see things their way. That’s exactly what happened with Sanders and progressives. They did not convince enough people then simply attacked them for not getting it. You’ve got to accept the reality of what it takes to get people on your side. That’s what democrats and republicans understand more than anybody. But progressives are too righteous to play the game. And they should be, but the American populace is not righteous. 74 million people voted for the most unrighteous person ever to run for office.

And good luck trying to get the populace to ever agree to all the terms black people fight for. Another harsh reality. Which is why we need to convince people that our struggle is their struggle or appeal to their sensibilities or infiltrate the system. Never going to gain power outside of the system. And when our power is dwindled by a growing Latin voting block, which was one of the points in the clip, then we’ve wasted time complaining and end up with less than what we could have. We accept nothing if we can’t get everything. To me something is better than nothing.

As much as I agree with Malcolm over Martin, Malcolm got nothing but betrayed and killed by his brothers. Martin got the Civil Rights Act.
I think the biggest problem for leftists in this country and worldwide is that money is power and the people with the money control what the masses see and how they see it. Like, how many people outside of Burkina Faso know who Thomas Sankara is? How many people outside of BK even know BK is a country? Let alone what went on there. Even our knowledge as westerners of things familiar to us is heavily skewed on outright lies/wrong. How many people think Castro is/was an evil man because he kicked all the slavers and oppressors out of Cuba? How many think Haiti is a failed state because of Haiti's own fault instead of the rest of the world shunning them when they freed themselves?

Besides the internet and in person mutual aid, leftists are isolated, they don't have a cnn, fox news, msnbc, etc as a soapbox. And even with the internet being so big nowadays. those networks still run the show on what ideas most people hear about.

I think the biggest problem for leftists in this country and worldwide is that money is power and the people with the money control what the masses see and how they see it. Like, how many people outside of Burkina Faso know who Thomas Sankara is? How many people outside of BK even know BK is a country? Let alone what went on there. Even our knowledge as westerners of things familiar to us is heavily skewed on outright lies/wrong. How many people think Castro is/was an evil man because he kicked all the slavers and oppressors out of Cuba? How many think Haiti is a failed state because of Haiti's own fault instead of the rest of the world shunning them when they freed themselves?

Besides the internet and in person mutual aid, leftists are isolated, they don't have a cnn, fox news, msnbc, etc as a soapbox. And even with the internet being so big nowadays. those networks still run the show on what ideas most people hear about.
100%. And add to that most of the electorate don’t even want to be educated on these matters.

The only silver lining is that the country, despite these obstacles, has been constantly moving left for decades. Sometimes it doesn’t seem that way because it’s so slow, but it’s happening. You would have never seen such a level of protests against social injustice as we saw this summer just a couple of decades ago. When it happened in the 60’s, it would have been unheard of in the 40’s. I think it’s just a matter of time and a sign of a changing electorate.

See where that anybody but Trump shit leads.......

Biden isnt the end all. He's step 1. Nigga ain't even inaugurated yet and yall worried about bullshit.

3 years to start building. 4 more years after that so on and so forth. Theres no overnight fix.

I really don't know how this is so difficult for you to understand... FUCK JOE BIDEN.

Now what?
Nah you don't feel that way

Your attacks on the "woke" community says so

You have never attacked Biden for it to be fuck Biden

Excuse my Logic

Biden isnt the end all. He's step 1. Nigga ain't even inaugurated yet and yall worried about bullshit.

3 years to start building. 4 more years after that so on and so forth. Theres no overnight fix.
It'd be great if you actually bothered to read the conversation instead of assuming what I'm thinking to jump to Biden's defense.

Muhfucka, hush up.

No one here has championed Joe. I said he was better than these fuckin MAGAs. I stand by that shit.

I also said some of you woketivists talk a gang of shit, but don’t DO shit to help out the culture. I stand by that too.

Show me some work done or get the fuck on with this nonsense.

Muhfucka, hush up.

No one here has championed Joe. I said he was better than these fuckin MAGAs. I stand by that shit.

I also said some of you woketivists talk a gang of shit, but don’t DO shit to help out the culture. I stand by that too.

Show me some work done or get the fuck on with this nonsense.
You keep deflecting

This thread is about the man you voted for telling you hispanics are your OG

Your loud ass opinion hasn't addressed that yet

Because deflecting is more convenient

punching down is easier

If I show you the slew of things I've done for the black community you'll just deflect again to cape for Biden

Stop changing the subject

To all my revolutionaries on here.

What are you doing to further us?

“Listening to Pac ain’t gon make it stop”
“Rebel in your thoughts ain’t gon make it halt”
“If you don’t become an actor you will be a factor”

Word to @AP21

Waiting

Naw.

if you ain’t doing something . You ain’t really doing anything

That’s just facts.
:js4:

See

You are fully committed to changing the subject and making it about Biden's critics instead of Biden

Y'all are carrying his water.

Running interference in real time.

4 years of this huh...

Back