Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News leaked audio of biden telling Black civil rights leaders he wont go all in on executive orders to appease the left

He told yall to bow down to hispanics as a thank you for the support
tenor.gif

If you check my history I only frequent a few threads. I’ll be back later.
Sure

Point is, yall went so hard against people like me who said this is what's gonna happen. A lot of the voters acknowledged biden ain't shit and didn't challenge my justified protest of the election, not yall 2..

Sure

Point is, yall went so hard against people like me who said this is what's gonna happen. A lot of the voters acknowledged biden ain't shit and didn't challenge my justified protest of the election, not yall 2..
Aight, caught up. Go back and read my history fella. I never was a cheerleader for Biden. I was wholly against Trump and against people saying they not going to vote. I countered all of the reaching y’all was doing to prove points Biden was just as bad as Trump. He wasn’t and still isn’t.

Every post y’all did was anti-Biden and never did give him credit for anything positive. And this is where we differ. Unlike you niggas that have an agenda and spin everything to fit that agenda, I have none. I’m objective and not beholden to anyone. Not Tariq, not Umar, not Obama, not Biden, none of these niggas.

So when you at me to this thread I’m thinking oh shit, Biden done fucked up big, can’t wait to hear. But I get a 1 minute clip where he’s defending himself. I’m like “uh, ok”. Then I read further and find out he’s being condescending to civil rights leaders and I’m like “that’s some bullshit!”

See how that works? I can actually criticize someone who I supported for president. Even with this he’s not worse than Trump.

And what did I say all along? Put Biden in office and push his ass to our will. And if he don’t budge, fuck him and move on. But you know who we couldn’t push and would actually be the one pushing us literally to death? Trump!

So thanks for @‘ing me but I don’t know what you expected. You dealing with a level headed, sensible, and objective nigga here who operates with integrity and makes his own judgements. I don’t get my arguments and talking points from Twitter.

So next time you @ me, make it worth my while.

Aight, caught up. Go back and read my history fella. I never was a cheerleader for Biden. I was wholly against Trump and against people saying they not going to vote. I countered all of the reaching y’all was doing to prove points Biden was just as bad as Trump. He wasn’t and still isn’t.

Every post y’all did was anti-Biden and never did give him credit for anything positive. And this is where we differ. Unlike you niggas that have an agenda and spin everything to fit that agenda, I have none. I’m objective and not beholden to anyone. Not Tariq, not Umar, not Obama, not Biden, none of these niggas.

So when you at me to this thread I’m thinking oh shit, Biden done fucked up big, can’t wait to hear. But I get a 1 minute clip where he’s defending himself. I’m like “uh, ok”. Then I read further and find out he’s being condescending to civil rights leaders and I’m like “that’s some bullshit!”

See how that works? I can actually criticize someone who I supported for president. Even with this he’s not worse than Trump.

And what did I say all along? Put Biden in office and push his ass to our will. And if he don’t budge, fuck him and move on. But you know who we couldn’t push and would actually be the one pushing us literally to death? Trump!

So thanks for @‘ing me but I don’t know what you expected. You dealing with a level headed, sensible, and objective nigga here who operates with integrity and makes his own judgements. I don’t get my arguments and talking points from Twitter.

So next time you @ me, make it worth my while.
Oh yeah, and I can’t wait for the bi-racial retort with something to do with eating dicks.

Yeah the biracial clapback thing is very justified by me because that was a very biracial response from you. Youre proud bragging about not having an agenda and shaming me for wanting a black one. That's biracial shit. No integrity is involved in you attacking a full black man for rejecting the whites you like. If you had integrity you would relate to where ppl like myself are coming from whether you agree or like other VOTERS DID

If you weren't beholden to these democrats we wouldn't have had smoke, bottom line

Because their supporters don’t have the finances to compete

I mean Bloomberg aint get any traction either and he had all the bread...

I just chalked up a progressive not winning the nom early on to younger progressive folks not voting in the primaries

Oh yeah, and I can’t wait for the bi-racial report with something to do with eating dicks.
Yeah the biracial clapback thing is very justified by me because that was a very biracial response from you. Youre proud bragging about not having an agenda and shaming me for wanting a black one. That's biracial shit. No integrity is involved in you attacking a full black man for rejecting the whites you like. If you had integrity you would relate to where ppl like myself are coming from whether you agree or like other VOTERS DID

If you weren't beholden to these democrats we wouldn't have had smoke, bottom line
I do have a black agenda. I want the best for us. The choice being between Biden and Trump, that’s an easy one for me.

Your agenda was to prove that people shouldn’t vote for Biden. So everything you post was anti-Biden/Kamala, missing the nuance of the whole situation.

If you came from nothing, was given nothing, and had to hustle his ass off to get where he is today then I know where you coming from. Nigga I’m from the mud for real. If you never made it out though like so many of my family members, then I still know where you coming from. So miss me with that my struggle is worse than yours rhetoric. I been there and worse my nigga.

And don’t play victim now. You attacked my person too many times to speak and was mad disrespectful in doing so. So when you approach me now I’m immediately going at your throat. Expect that and if you don’t like it don’t approach me again.

And if you didn’t get it last post, I’m not beholden to Democrats. I can see the playing field and use my best judgment to do what will help my people the most. And if you’re confused by what I mean when I say my people, I mean black people.

Peace God.

fact of the matter is yall voted for someone that you knew wasnt going to do shit. all that “hold his feet to the fire” was fucking hogwash

the issue is voting for candidates that dont have your best interest and then punching down at non voters for calling the jig from jump

cowards
You have 2 candidates. I don’t care how idealistic you get, you got 2 candidates! And 1 was fucking nuts! Look at the shit he and his supporters doing right now!! What you think would have happened with him in office for 4 more years! No restraints! His racist ass supporters and black killing cops would have been even more emboldened. You wouldn’t even sniff the policies you looking for. At least with Biden there’s a chance.

I’m not mad at y’all not voting, that’s a personal decision. But when each and every post you make is to not vote for Biden, then you’re going to get a response. Plain and simple.

Full Meeting

Lol, imagine them getting a meeting with Trump to be even heard! Imagine Trump being in a meeting with all black people that weren’t already kissing his ass, lol.

That being said, yes Biden was on some bullshit with the other excerpts posted. He need to be called to the carpet for that and reprimanded.

I’m not listening to 1:40 right now, but I wonder if there was also some positive in there.

Yep. With that Cac fuckin GONE.

None of this shit will be perfect or ideal, but for this moment, I’ll take it over that MAGA shit.

Fuck THEM.
Great, now we get another 4 years of the ultra rich looting the working class, with the good cops in charge. They really got yall controlled with fear through this same routine they've been running for years.

Great, now we get another 4 years of the ultra rich looting the working class, with the good cops in charge. They really got yall controlled with fear through this same routine they've been running for years.
And you would have gotten the same shit with Trump and worse! Look at what’s happening right now. Stock market soaring but people can’t put food on the table in the middle of a pandemic!! If that’s not the rich looting the working class I don’t know what is. And all the talk of corporate dems, but obviously republicans are much more for corporations.

Not to mention almost 300k dead from a pandemic where the deaths could have been lessened.

And not to mention he trying to disenfranchise millions of black votes right now. Right now!!

But don’t vote for the ONLY other option available on 11/3?

Now if people could organize to get a better candidate, then let’s do it and fuck Biden and these career dems. But until then, given Biden or Trump, the decision is super easy.

Y’all need to deal with reality and get your head out the clouds. The shit was a done deal. Wasn’t no other options.

And you would have gotten the same shit with Trump and worse! Look at what’s happening right now. Stock market soaring but people can’t put food on the table in the middle of a pandemic!! If that’s not the rich looting the working class I don’t know what is. And all the talk of corporate dems, but obviously republicans are much more for corporations.

Not to mention almost 300k dead from a pandemic where the deaths could have been lessened.

And not to mention he trying to disenfranchise millions of black votes right now. Right now!!

But don’t vote for the ONLY other option available on 11/3?

Now if people could organize to get a better candidate, then let’s do it and fuck Biden and these career dems. But until then, given Biden or Trump, the decision is super easy.

Y’all need to deal with reality and get your head out the clouds. The shit was a done deal. Wasn’t no other options.
Bruh, the stock market soaring while people are starving IS the norm. That's how it's always been minus a hickup here or there. They literally pump money from the Fed into it to keep it going. It's designed not to fail. I'm not sure what point you were trying to make there....

The next upcoming Democratic cabinet is full of current and former corporate execs or people with very close ties to them. Both parties are knee deep in their pockets, make no mistake. Dems are nicer about how they move but please believe serving the wealthy is their number priority, them drones, coup attempts, and cages didn't just suddenly appear when Trump got in there.

We had plenty of choices before 11/3 but again if you bothered to read my post, the FEAR of Trump winning scared yall into fall behind Biden. That's how the game is played. Let the Republicans be the bad guy and go mask off then have the weakest democrat come in like they the hero couched in white saviour language to save the day, while continuing those same policies the republicans pushed in. Good example is Bush introducing the Patriot Act and then Obama continuing it in 2011.

They don't even attempt to hide this shit and people still fall for it, wild.

Back