Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News leaked audio of biden telling Black civil rights leaders he wont go all in on executive orders to appease the left

Nice way of saying yall freaking out the coons, white Cubans, asians, and indians and those folk would rather fall in line wit racist white folks than be scared of yall. It's all facts...its all reality, it's real talk..would we rather he pander and lie to them?

Nice way of saying yall freaking out the coons, white Cubans, asians, and indians and those folk would rather fall in line wit racist white folks than be scared of yall. It's all facts...its all reality, it's real talk..would we rather he pander and lie to them?

nigga shut up ???

nigga shut up ???
I can phrase this with how it is when you teaching a young boy how to talk ladies..

You wanna fuck and they wanna fuck.. but young boys..they dont realize there is a game of subtlety involved.

They feel like, we both want this why I gotta be smooth and subtle. They the type to grab women as they walk by. And even in any other sense that woman would find them attractive. Its the young boys approach that in the long run fails them.

That's the young militant black movement. Yall want the results of what yall seek so bad that yall think yall can just skip pass the macking and four play and get straight to the pussy.

And you as a woman should know..that may work with some women. But with a quality woman..for quality result. You gotta play the game..and

I can phrase this with how it is when you teaching a young boy how to talk ladies..

You wanna fuck and they wanna fuck.. but young boys..they dont realize there is a game of subtlety involved.

They feel like, we both want this why I gotta be smooth and subtle. They the type to grab women as they walk by. And even in any other sense that woman would find them attractive. Its the young boys approach that in the long run fails them.

That's the young militant black movement. Yall want the results of what yall seek so bad that yall think yall can just skip pass the macking and four play and get straight to the pussy.

And you as a woman should know..that may work with some women. But with a quality woman..for quality result. You gotta play the game..and

i counter that with

I was reading on this shit at the hospital today. Joe Biden is a legit piece of shit . The man questioning him is pushing back against Biden picking Vilsack to run the USDA. Black farmers are upset because he ran it under Obama and he denied them loans and decreased the amount he loaned black farmers. He also forced a black woman to retire because s someone edited a tape to make her look bad. When they realized it they tried to give her a new position, but she turned it down. This was all done UNDER Obama.

Another issue that he was getting pressed on was police and his stance against defunding the police. Biden offers NOTHING. He said he was going to start a commission on police. Meanwhile, Trump, the head of the KKK and the worst president ever started the police database, banned chokeholds, even a plan for social workers to respond to menta health issues and homelessness. But like a true republican he didn’t make it mandatory. Police only have to take on these changes if they want federal dollars for the departments.

Biden also warned the civil rights leaders that pressure on the incoming administration around police reform could hurt the party’s chances in the Georgia Senate runoffs, claiming that the Republicans’ ability to define that party as in favor of defunding the police is “how they beat the living hell out of us across the country.”

love when you hop in your political bag

At this point I think many of us knew what was coming. He is trying to appease and unify everybody and right now may not be that time, best to stamp hard for Georgia and punch the Republicans in the mouth and kick the unify the country can down the road... of course that means the Republicans will get a turn to get revenge eventually (Newt Gingrich after Clinton).

And hell this man trying to create an administration and the previous one is fighting tooth and now to stay in and damn near is pushing Civil War (most ppl on the opposite side aren't ready to die for that) as well as secession to make it happen

I was reading on this shit at the hospital today. Joe Biden is a legit piece of shit . The man questioning him is pushing back against Biden picking Vilsack to run the USDA. Black farmers are upset because he ran it under Obama and he denied them loans and decreased the amount he loaned black farmers. He also forced a black woman to retire because s someone edited a tape to make her look bad. When they realized it they tried to give her a new position, but she turned it down. This was all done UNDER Obama.

Another issue that he was getting pressed on was police and his stance against defunding the police. Biden offers NOTHING. He said he was going to start a commission on police. Meanwhile, Trump, the head of the KKK and the worst president ever started the police database, banned chokeholds, even a plan for social workers to respond to menta health issues and homelessness. But like a true republican he didn’t make it mandatory. Police only have to take on these changes if they want federal dollars for the departments.

Biden also warned the civil rights leaders that pressure on the incoming administration around police reform could hurt the party’s chances in the Georgia Senate runoffs, claiming that the Republicans’ ability to define that party as in favor of defunding the police is “how they beat the living hell out of us across the country.”

Problem is trump is/was still trash

And his pile of shit is infinitely taller than whatever good he may have tried to build

And it's like a mf who been with someone physically abusive for four years (trump), leave them for someone who's only mentally abusive (Biden) yet still ain't shit, still lie n cheat, still don't do shit for u but it's still an upgrade to u and you're even thankful for it bc you've had worse.

That's where America is at n the shit sad

Problem is trump is/was still trash

And his pile of shit is infinitely taller than whatever good he may have tried to build

And it's like a mf who been with someone physically abusive for four years (trump), leave them for someone who's only mentally abusive (Biden) yet still ain't shit, still lie n cheat, still don't do shit for u but it's still an upgrade to u and you're even thankful for it bc you've had worse.

That's where America is at n the shit sad
You can't even technically say that's America because as we have already seen 74, 75 million people don't feel as though they were in an abusive situation... Like there legit is too many people focusing in highly on the government and really not taking a look at the people who live here to figure out (for those not racist) what they want and how they see it in the Republican.

You can't even technically say that's America because as we have already seen 74, 75 million people don't feel as though they were in an abusive situation... Like there legit is too many people focusing in highly on the government and really not taking a look at the people who live here to figure out (for those not racist) what they want and how they see it in the Republican.
That's kinda my point tho

Both sides clinging to shit. And the majority of those that made their choice either don't think the candidate is shit, or are satisfied bc it's better than the other shitty guy.

That's kinda my point tho

Both sides clinging to shit. And the majority of those that made their choice either don't think the candidate is shit, or are satisfied bc it's better than the other shitty guy.
But what I am saying is I don't think people for instance who are really for Trump see him as shitty, and therefore he isn't a less shtty choice than the other guy... and they see him as somebody who is legitimately a great president doing big things for them, like their other choices in that party in our eyes would be better but to them can't compare

Back