Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News leaked audio of biden telling Black civil rights leaders he wont go all in on executive orders to appease the left

But what I am saying is I don't think people for instance who are really for Trump see him as shitty, and therefore he isn't a less shtty choice than the other guy... and they see him as somebody who is legitimately a great president doing big things for them, like their other choices in that party in our eyes would be better but to them can't compare
I agree w that

Imagine thinking "I talked about Charlottesville" is groundbreaking policy when millions face eviction when you get in office.

source.gif

Obama's third term here we come

Here you go my boy.

At 2:20 he tells them that hispanics are the larger population so y’all better start working with them more. Aka y’all niggas votes ain’t bout to mean shit soon so fall in line.

At 3:22 is when the conversation starts about Biden using executive orders.

At 5:20 Biden explains why he will be able to do somethings and why he won’t. He says he can’t ban assault rifles through executive orders also. Nobody asked him about assault rifles. Then let’s them know he “overstands” them.

At 7:00 the head of the NAACP cautions Biden about appointing Tom Vilsack because it might hurt democrats in the Georgia election. Vilsack treatment of Shirley Sherrod and his treatment of black farmers is a issue for Georgia voters.

At 12:20 Biden responds by telling him he doesn’t think they should make Vilsack a big issue before the Jan 5th run off. And what they (black civil rights leaders) should worry about is not defunding the police because it will hurt them.

Preciate that, just listened

Gah damn this mf is unlikable without Obama standing to his left, doesn’t know how to answer a question without being indignant and condescending. If he would skip the knee jerk defensiveness we would all be better served.

My main takeaway was we gotta get these fossils out of national politics.

It’s also interesting that political arguments about poor people always make sure to divide the issues facing specific races instead of attacking poverty itself (some say that ideology got MLK killed).

Everything else reinforced my expectation of Biden pump faking on progressives.

Lol by summer 2021 "Fuck Biden" gonna be trending somewhere. Trump had to go I get that but damn that audio is bad.

The condescending way he speaks to leaders in our community is disgusting and the Hispanic comment deserves a slap.

IMO everyone in politics that was born in the 30s, 40s, and 50s gotta go.

Here you go my boy.

At 2:20 he tells them that hispanics are the larger population so y’all better start working with them more. Aka y’all niggas votes ain’t bout to mean shit soon so fall in line.

At 3:22 is when the conversation starts about Biden using executive orders.

At 5:20 Biden explains why he will be able to do somethings and why he won’t. He says he can’t ban assault rifles through executive orders also. Nobody asked him about assault rifles. Then let’s them know he “overstands” them.

At 7:00 the head of the NAACP cautions Biden about appointing Tom Vilsack because it might hurt democrats in the Georgia election. Vilsack treatment of Shirley Sherrod and his treatment of black farmers is a issue for Georgia voters.

At 12:20 Biden responds by telling him he doesn’t think they should make Vilsack a big issue before the Jan 5th run off. And what they (black civil rights leaders) should worry about is not defunding the police because it will hurt them.

?????

lol I listened to the audio on something else the other day.

I would have wanted to see them niggas faces while he was talking to them like that.

Back